Steno typist jobs in Pakistan
Steno typist is a kind of court job where a person write every single word on a typewriter that has been spoken by the judiciary inside the courtroom. The main purpose of Steno typist is that he/she should type everything that become a legal record. A steno typist also work on two levels of typing first is Shorthand typing and the other is normal typing. A steno typist should be able to proofread his document before it permanently becomes a legal document.Government of Pakistan has announced many positions for steno typist jobs in different cities of Pakistan. These include cities like Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Multan. Government of Pakistan issue the press releases about these kinds of jobs on different Media Is from where Stenographer and Steno Typist job candidates can apply.It includes newspapers, Magazines, social media and different educational online institutes like ilmkidunya.
- He/she would have an associate degree in court reporting or intermediate degree. Without this degree the candidate will not be qualified.
- Can write 80 words a minute in shorthand typing, he/she should be quick and accurate.
- Will be able to write 40 words in a minute in simple typing.
- Should be between 18 – 25 years of age, there is a 5 year margin in this vacancy.
- Should be totally familiar with Urdu languages.
- He/she should know how to operate computer.
These are the major requirements that are needed for the position of this job. Steno Typist and Stenographer candidates can apply by obtaining an online form from ilmkidunya. If you find it difficult then to get full detailed information you can visit ilmkidunya. ilmkidunya keeps you updated for all the latest government jobs that candidates can apply for.
- Intermediate31 Posts
- Intermediate7 Posts
- -1 Posts
- Intermediate190 Posts
Posted On 09 Aug
Last Date 23 Aug
- Intermediate10 Posts
- Intermediate5 Posts
- Bachelors1 Posts
- Bachelors4 Posts