National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals, having domicile of Sindh (Urban) and Sindh (Rural)* (under the jurisdiction of NAB-Karachi), for appointment against the following temporary posts but likely to continue, in the National Accountability Bureau Karachi:-
|Name of Posts/BPS/
Number of Posts
Relaxation of 5 x Years
|2nd Classor Grade "Cr' Intermediate
(12-Years education) with shorthand/ typing speed of 80 I. 40 w.p.m and a certificate in computer operations.
|18 Years||30 Years|
|Middle Pass||-||18 Years||30 Years|
Sindh (Rural)* i.e. Tando Allah Yar. Tando Muhammad Khan, Matiari. Badin, Thatta, Jamshoro. Dadu, Mirpurkhas, Tharparkar at Mithi & Umerkot only.
Application form along with terms & conditions can be downloaded from NAB website www.nab.gov.pk.
- Eligible candidates fulfilling above criteria for respective posts will be called for written test followed by typing shorthand test and subsequently selected top candidates will be interviewed.
- Government Servants! autonomous/ semi-autonomous/ corporation employees must apply through proper channel otherwise their candidature will not be accepted.
- No further relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above, against each category will be given. However, under mentioned categories will be admissible age relaxation:
- 03 x years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist community.
- 03 x years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural)*.
- 15 x years (or) the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less admissible to the released or retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- 10 x years age relaxation is admissible to Government Servants who have completed 2 years of continuous Government Service on the closing date.
- 10 x years age relaxation is admissible to disabled persons.
- 05 x years age relaxation admissible to widow, son or daughter of deceased Government Servants who died during services.
- Where. a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he/she will be allowed relaxation in age only in one category favorable to him/her.
- 10% posts are reserved for female candidates, 5% for minorities and 2% for disabled persons as per rules of Federal Government.
- If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post: a separate application is to be submitted.
- Advertised posts will be governed by NAB Employees Terms & Conditions of Service 2002 and amendments made from time to time.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in any written test/ skill test/ interview.
- In case no intimation is received from NAB Karachi within 6 months after the closing date of receiving applications, it may be deemed that you have not been considered selected for appointment.
- Security Clearance / Medical Examination will be conducted for selected candidates.
- Number of advertised posts may be increased or decreased at the time of final selection.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- In case a candidate possess additional i extra qualification be sure that he / she must possess the advertised qualification from government recognized institution in required grade / division in one of the above mentioned discipline to become eligible otherwise application will be rejected.
- Foreign degree holders must provide a certificate of equivalence from IBCC or Higher Education Commission as the case may be.
- Age. Qualification and Experience shall be counted / examined on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Result awaited candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Dual Nationality holders are not eligible to apply for appointment against these posts.
- Name of the post applied for should be written boldly on the Top right corner of envelope.
- Desirous candidates who fulfil above said criteria may submit their application form along with attested photocopies of CNIC, Domicile and Educational Credentials otherwise their application form will be rejected.
- Candidates applied for the posts of Stenotypist (BPS-14) should also submit the following mandatory documents otherwise their application form will be rejected:-
- Copy of Shorthand Learning Certificate with speed 80 w.p.m from any institution duly attested by Grade 17 & above Government Officer.
- Copy of Typing Learning Certificate with speed 40 w.p.m speed from any institution duly attested by
- Grade 17 & above Government Officer.
- Original Result of Typing Speed 40 w.p.m of any Computer Software e.g. Typing Master, Typing Tutor etc.) duly signed by the candidates themselves.
- Copy of Computer Literacy Certificate from any institution duly attested by Grade 17 & above Government Officer.
- For the post of Naib Qasid (BPS-01) preference will be given to those candidates who possess valid Driving License (Car & LTV).
- NAB reserves the right to cancel candidature of a candidate on any ground whatsoever.
- Appointment is subject to verification of Educational Degree/Certificate and Domicile Certificate.
- Application should reach the undersigned within 15 x days of publication of this advertisement.
Additional Director (Admn)
- Bachelors1 Posts