|1||Lower Divisional Clerk LDC||1||Matric|
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals to fill up the under mentioned vacancies in the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat for Protection Against Harassment (FOSPAH).
|S. No.||Name of Post and BPS||No. of Post||Station||Age||Qualification! Experience||Status|
|1.||Regional Commissioner||03||Karachi - 01
Lahore - 01
Peshawar - 01
|2.||Advisor||01||Islamabad - 01||-||
|3.||Registrar (BPS-18)||01||Lahore - 01||25-35||
|02||Lahore - 01
Peshawar - 01
|22-30||Second Class or Grade "C Bachelor's Degree from any recognized University in Law.||Regular|
|01||Lahore - 01||18-25||Intermediate, 2"d Class or Grade "C" Certificate from any recognized Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education with 40 w.p.m speed of typing and 80 w.p.m speed of shorthand Must be computer literate||Contract|
|6.||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) (BPS-09)||01||Lahore - 01||18-25||Matric, 2nd Class or Grade "C" Certificate from any recognized Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education with 30 words per minute speed of typing.||Contract|
|7.||Driver/ Naib Quid (BPS-04)||04||Lahore - 01
Islamabad - 03
|18-25||Primary Pass, valid LTV license holder and well versed with traffic rules.||Contract|
|8.||Naib Qasid(BPS-01)||04||Lahore - 01
Islamabad - 03
- For the posts at serial number 3, 4, 5 & 6 the candidates fulfilling above conditions may send their applications through below mentioned testing service.
- For the posts at serial number 1, 2, 7 & 8 walk in interviews will be conducted on 15" February 2022 from 12:00pm onwards till 05:OOpm at FOSPAH Head Office, First Floor, LG&RD Complex, Behind SBP, Opposite ILO, G-512, Islamabad.
- Candidates already working in the Government Organizations/ Departments must apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Five (05) years general age relaxation is applicable. Further age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
- In case of any query please contact Coordination Officer, Ph: 051-9262952
How to Apply
- Please, Download the Application Form alongwith the prescribed Test Fee Deposit Slip from STS website, (www.sts.org.pk).
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, in-complete, without paid copy of deposit slip will be rejected.
- Please submit your test fees through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of designated bank.
- Applications submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- STS is not responsible for the late receipt of applications sent through post or by any courier service.
- Applications must be submitted within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Please do not attach original documents only attested photocopy of educational certificate, CNIC, Domicile and PRC, & four passport size photographs are required with the application forms at this stage.
- The candidates may also apply online at National Jobs Portal (NJP) https:llnip.qov.pk
- The candidates applying through National Jobs Portal (NJP), will also have to submit testing fee of the testing service through prescribed deposit slip from the testing service website: www.sts.orq.pk after receiving emaiU sms from the testing service
More Jobs for Lower Divisional Clerk LDC, Steno Typist, Assistant Registrar, Registrar, Advisor, Regional Commissioner
28-Jan-22Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, Islamabad
Lower Divisional Clerk LDC
25-May-21Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, Lahore
28-Apr-21Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, Islamabad