Pakistan is one of the countries in which the number of unemployed citizens is increasing day by day. Students are piling up their degrees but are unable to find a good stable job. Rather than developing good skills and getting a stable jobs, most of the people are looking for a high-paying job.
Here are 10 jobs in Pakistan that pay well and are also all-time stable.
1. Marketing and brand manager. Even if you are a fresh graduate you can earn up to Rs. 50,000 and then gradually with experience let’s say about five years you could earn up to Rs. 150,000. In Pakistan, marketing offers various numbers of jobs.
2. Telecommunication manager. The telecom industry has been flourishing day by day. A telecommunication manager can earn up to Rs. 189,750 monthly.
3. Chartered Accountant. The perfect desk job which can help you earn Rs. 150,000 monthly.
4. Legal Service Manager. If you interested in working in the legal department, work your way very hard and become a service manager. I can help you in earning Rs. 174,500 monthly.
5. Loan Team Leader. If you want to earn Rs. 152,750 per month, fasten your seat belt and become a loan team leader. It is one of the highest paid positions in the field of banking.
6. Construction Project Manager. Monthly salary of Rs. 150,000 could be earned if you plan to work in the field of construction and building. Being a project manager will definitely help you in getting this.
7. Mechanical Engineering Manager. Most parents in Pakistan dream to make their kids to be an engineer. It’s time to fulfill your parents dream because the good news is that it is worth it. The average monthly salary of an engineer is Rs. 140,000.
8. Professors. Being a professor in Pakistan is extremely beneficial in earning money. A newbie professor can earn up to Rs. 125,000 per month.
9. Food Service Director. For all those people who love to eat there is a great news for you that even working with food can also help you in earning Rs. 250,000 per month. A position in the food and catering industry can help you earn this much amount of money.
10. Aviation Manager. Last but not the least, working in aerospace and airlines can help you in earning Rs. 575,000 monthly.
Before beginning your career plan make sure you are well aware of what you are doing and what you want to do in life. HAPPY JOB HUNTING!
University Of Management And Technology Umt Lahore
Punjab University PU Lahore
Punjab University College Of Information Technology Lahore
Allama Iqbal Open University Aiou Islamabad