1. Time management: Managing your time effectively is the best skill you could have.
2. Managing your sleep: Having a good sleep is what everyone craves for.
3. Positive self-talk: Being positive in life is a skill not everybody have.
4. Listening: Most people think about what they will say in the next conversation instead of listening to you.
5. Minding your own business: You do not have to give your input into everything.
6. Consistency: People stop working once they attain a certain level.
7. Empathy: You should understand what the person next to you is going through.
8. Asking for help. People think that asking for help make them weak or incompetent but this is not true.