Students seeking admission for the LLB degree program must become familiar with LAT test eligibility criteria to increase the chance of success in the examination. HEC has imposed specific eligibility criteria for LLB candidates for upholding high standards of merit.
HEC LAT Test Eligibility Criteria 2022
Intermediate students must qualify all the listed HEC LAT test eligibility criteria requirements as specified by HEC. The candidates must have valid HSCC certification along with 50% minimum marks. The LAT exam candidates must also ace their aptitude test by securing a high score to be considered for LLB program admissions.
LAT Test Eligibility Criteria in Pakistan
Intermediate students who are still waiting for their annual exam results and supplementary exam, they too can get themselves registered as they qualify for HEC.
Students who have qualified for special government scholarships cannot apply for the LAT test as they are not allowed according to LAT eligibility criteria. Students must ensure that they have understood all the requirements of the LAT exam and are ready to take the LAT test examination and proceed for the LLB degree program
The LAT eligibility criteria in pakistan ensure that, only Pakistani citizens apply towards the LLB degree program. LAT exam ensures that the quality of law candidates is according to international standards as defined by HEC and the government.
LAT Test Eligibility Criteria 2022
To appear in higher education commission, law admission test, educational requirements/eligibility criteria given below:
- Student must have Intermediate or equivalent degree to appear in LAT test.
- Students who appeared in HSSC annual or supplementary examinations and are result awating, can also registered for LAT test registration.
- Minimum 50% marks in Intermediate examinations are compulsory for LAT test registration.
- Applicant must secure minimum 50% marks in aptitute test, for further admission.
- Those students who already avail some scholarship and any other benefit from government, can't apply for lat test.
- After analyze the LAT eligibility criteria students should check the fee structure.
- Applicant should be a citizen of Pakistan and Azad Jammu & Kasmir.