The candidates whose Roll Numbers, Names and Domiciles are given in the following statement (in order of merit) have finally qualified the Competitive Examination (CSS), 2011 for recruitment to posts (BS-17) under the Federal Government.
- Marks obtained by the candidates will be communicated to them individually in due course of time.
- Result of candidates bearing Roll Nos. 825, 2456, 2825, 3714, 4117 and 11809 will be subject to verification of domiciles.
- Publication of the result in no way entitles the candidates to any appointment.
- The result can also be seen at FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk
- The salient features of the result are as under:
- Candidates Applied : 13071
- Candidates Appeared : 9063
- Candidates Passed in the written part : 883
- Candidates Absent in Psychological Assessment /Viva Voce : 14
- Candidates failed in Viva Voce : 83
- Finally Qualified : 786
- Male Candidates : 604
- Female Candidates : 179
- Minorities (Non Muslim) : 03