Business & Management Courses and Programs in Pakistan
The study of business and management involves teaching the aspirants the fundamentals, theories as well as the processes of business.
The education in business and management field occurs at numerous levels, including secondary education/college level or higher education/university education.
In Pakistan almost 38 percent students registered in one or more business courses during their higher level studies
Mainly, business is taught as an academic subject at secondary level in large number of countries, including Pakistan, India, Australia, Canada, Nepal, Malaysia, Sweden and United Kingdom with many others.
At the secondary level, it is often known as Business Studies, and normally gathers the elements of accountancy, finance, marketing, organizational studies and economics as well.
At the university level, the aspirants have a chance to get undergraduate degrees, habitually a bachelor's degree, in business and management.
However, the curriculum of this discipline and the admission criteria vary from university to university. However, in general, the program will consist of either preparation for management and general business.
Regardless, all will normally include basic selections like Accounting, Marketing, Finance, and Operations Management.
On the other hand, in university at graduate level the subject specific programs, focus on a specific field of study as well as are often more weighted towards theory.
Here we have discussed Business and Management course in detail for your convenience. We have also uploaded the details regarding other courses. Visit our other courses pages as well to get informed yourself about other courses as well.
Total Records 973
- BBA Bachelor of Business Administration
- BS Project & Supply Chain Management
- Associate Degree in Business Management
- Associate Degree in Retail Merchandising
- BS Aviation Management
- BS Healthcare Management
- BS (Hons) Mass Communication Management
- Associate Degree in Business Administration
- BBA (Hons.)
- BS Business Administration BBA
- MS Management Sciences
- MBA (2 Years)
- BA Honours Business Management (Innovation & Entrepreneurship)
- BA Honours Business Management (Marketing)
- BA Honours Advertising, PR and Branding
- BA Honours Business Management
- BA Honours Business Management (Human Resources)
- BBA (Hons)
- Associate Degree in Business Informatics
- MBA 2.5
- BBA Marketing
- BS Management Technology
- BS Management Sciences
- BBA HRM
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA