|University / College||Courses||Post Date||Last Date||Notice|
To be considered in the University, Students need to apply in the university first, which is the first and foremost thing. The admissions take place every year and many students apply for it. Some students come within the eligibility criteria while others fail to come within the eligibility criteria or in other words in the admission criteria. Although the admission criteria is not so hard and students can easily take the admission in their desired university. BS Education admissions process is different for different universities. BS Education admissions 2022 will happen this year and students are advised to keep visiting Ilmkiduniya website for latest updates.
BS Education Admission Or Eligibility Criteria
BS Education eligibility in Pakistan is really important to be considered as many students take part in this program in many different universities. There are different prestigious universities which can be considered for BS Education program. Some of the universities Admission or Eligibility Criteia is given below.
Admission Criteria Of BS Education For Begum Nusrat Bhutto Women University
The admission criteria that has been set by Begum Nusrat Bhutto Women University is as follows. The BS Education admissions 2021-2022 will happen this year in this university;
- The minimum requirement is Intermediate degree For BS Education program.
- The second minimum requirement is 50% marks in Intermediate degree.
- Pre-Engneering or A level with relevant subjects is required.
Admission Criteria Of BS Education For Bahauddin Zakariya University
The eligibility criteria for BS Education in Pakistan or the admission criteria for Bahauddin Zakariya University is as follows;
- Intermediate (FA/FSc) is required to take part in BS Education program.
Admission Criteria Of BS Education For Sindh Madressatul Islam University
Following is the admission criteria of Sindh Madressatul Islam University for the program of BS Education.
- A minimum of 12 years of education is required if a person wants to take part in BS Education program.
- Result awaited students can also apply for the BS Education program.
BS Education Admission Criteira For Mirpur University Of Science And Technology
Following is the BS Edcuation eligibility criteria in Pakistan for Mirpur University Of Science And Technology.
- A student who wants to take part in the admission for BS Education must have done F.A/ F.Sc./ I.Com/ ICS or equivalent.
- 45 percent marks in the intermediate examination is required.
Admission Criteria Of BS Education For Iqra University
The admission criteria Of BS Education For Iqra University is as follows;
- For admission in a 4 years program that is BS Education program, a student must have done 12 years or education that is he/she needs to pass Intermediate exams.
- A minimum of 45 percent of marks are required in the intermediate exam.
- A level or other foriegn qualification students can also apply such that they must provide equivalence certificate for it.
Admission Criteria Of BS Education For University Of Sargodha
The admission criteria of BS Education for the university of Sargodha is as follows;
- Intermediate or equivalent is required for the admission in BS Education program.
- Atleast a minimum of 45 percent marks are required in order to qualify for BS Education program.
Admission Criteria Of BS Education For Minhaj University Lahore
The admission criteria of Minhaj university lahore for bs education is as follows;
- A minimum of qualification of intermediate degree is required which is FA, FSc, ICS, ICom, DAE or equivalent.
Admission Criteria Of BS Education For Gift University
The Admission Criteria Of BS Education For Gift University is as follows;
- A minimum of 12 years of education (FA, FSc) is required to take part in Gift University for BS Education program.
- There should be 45 percent marks in the intermediate examination (12 years of education.)
Admission Criteria Of BS Education For University Of Okara
The admission criteria of BS Edcuation for University of Okara is as follows;
- Intermediate or equivalent degree is required for BS Education program.
- A minimum of 2nd division is required in intermediate program.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay the application processing fee?
You can pay the processing fee in mentioned bank on university website.
How to attach the application processing fee in online admission form?
Scan the bank challan/voucher and upload on online application form.
How can I check if I have applied for online admission?
To check if you have applied for online admission, check your email. University sends confirmation Email to their students or you can login by entering the credentials on university admission portal.
Can I apply if I am waiting for my result?
Not all universities allow this. But some of them allow you on surety certificate.
Can I use bey-form instead of CNIC card? I’m under 18.
Yes, you can apply by giving bey-form numbers and make sure you have clear picture of bey-form.