Seeking for information regarding BBA Requirements in Pakistan that we have got great news that ilmkidunya provides all the latest information and news regarding BBA Degree Program. BBA eligibility varies among university either being public or private.
BBA Eligibility Education Field
Prospective students don’t have to worry about their previous educational field as BBA Eligibility does not restrict entry for any specific educational background but it is open to all. Various BBA Colleges and Universities have special reserved seats based on quota towards provincial, government employees , sports section , disabled students among others. Prospective students will have to prove their mantel through special entry test designed to test BBA eligibility of students.
BBA Eligibility Criteria is regulated under the guidance and suggestions from HEC and then approved and applied towards the general public. BBA degree program consists of 4 year study tenure comprising 08 semesters for prospective students. Criteria For Admission in BBA requires prospective students to have minimum of 50% marks attained in Intermediate examinations or equivalent a level study program while having obtained 2nd division in respective I.Com/ICS/F.Sc
BBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
General BBA eligibility is regarded as follows
- 30% SSC marks or equivalent o level exam marks.
- 40% HSSC marks or intermediate equivalent a level exam marks.
- 30% marks obtained towards University/College Entry Test.
List of Universities with their respective Eligiblity Criterias 2022
Beaconhouse National University BBA Eligibility Criteria
BNU or Beaconhouse National University is the famous private institute in Lahore. BNU is the Pakistan's first non-profit institute. BZU offers offer doctoral, graduate and undergraduate programs. Beaconhouse University offers Bachelor of Business Administration Admission at undergraduate level. Duration of the program is 4 years / 08 semesters and total credit hours are 135. BNU BBA degree area of specialization is: specialization in Markerting, Information Technology, Banking and Finance and Islamic Banking and Finance. Beaconhouse National University BBA Eligibility Criteria is given below:
- The student must have minimum 55% marks in Intermediate or equivalent marks
- A-level students having the above mentioned marks are also eligible to apply in BBA (Hons) program.
- Awating result students may apply for admission in Beaconhouse University
- Selection criteria is: Matric 30 marks, Inter 45 marks and admission test & interview's 25 marks shall be count at the time of admission.
Federal Urdu University Karachi BBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
Federal urdu university is the best public sector institute in karachi city. The university offers multiple admissions every year in different program like fall, spring etc. There are no high requirements for admissiond in bachelor of business administration, program. FUUAST BBA eligibility criteria is given below
- Intermediate or equivalent education.
- Minimum marks required for registration are: 50%
- Federal urdu university BBA (hons) program duration is 04 years.
- Merit list will be announced on Matriculation, Intermediate marks and entry test basis.
AIOU BBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
As you know that allama iqbal open university is the best university in pakistan, that is providing online education. Many job holders prefer AIOU for higher education, because you don't need to go university, study online and exams online. AIOU offers admissions in BBA (hons), 08 semester program. Here you can check the allama iqbal open university&'s, bachelor of business administration (BBA) eligibility criteria 2022.
- Having intermediate with at least 2nd division (45% marks) for BBA course admission.
- Candidate must have certificate from recognized board.
- Apply online at www.aiou.edu.pk
NUML University BBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
Numl university is considered among the best BBA Universities in Pakistan. The university is famous due to its different courses in modern languages. NUML university main campus is in mianwali, punjab and sub campuses in lahore, multan, faisalabad, islamabad. The university offers BBA (hons) degree program that consists of Eight semesters. Here you can check the initial eligibility for BBA course.
- Intermediate or 12 years of education is compulsory with minimum 45% marks.
- A-Level with minimum 50% marks also can apply.
- All HEC conditions, must apply.
Punjab University BBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
Every student knows that university of the punjab is the best public sector university, in Lahore, and is the oldest university of pakistan. The University score 83 and is the second famous university in pakistan. There is a dream of every intermediate degree holder to get enrollment in University of the Punjab.The Institute also famous due to research centers. PU offers Admission in Bachelor of Business Administration (hons) degree program. Here You can check the PU BBA eligibility criteria 2022:
- Intermediate or equivalent education.
- To get enrollment, 70% academic record will be count.
- Entry test's 30% marks will be count.
- Apply online at www.pu.edu.pk .
Preston University BBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
Preston university established in 1984. The university is playing an important in the development of students. The university has sub campuses in karachi, kohat and lahore cities. The University offers admissions in BBA (hons) degree program . The university also offers admissions in all faculties like faculty of computer science, faculty of engineering and technology, faculty of education. Preston university faculty of business administration, bachelor of business administration (BBA) eligibility criteria is:
- High School sThe candidates who have passed their Intermediate Examinationchool certificate or 12 years of education from a recognized board.
- FA / FSC /I.Com / ICS degree holders can apply.
- Diploma in commerce with wertificate like D.com candidates, can also apply.
Bahauddin Zakariya University BBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
BZU or Bahauddin zakariya university is the top public sector university in Multan. The university offers admissions in Bachelor of Business administration (BBA) hons 04-years program. Admissions are offered after the announcement of intermediate result in Punjab. Here you can check the BZU BBA eligibility criteria 2022:
- The candidates who have passed their Intermediate (HSSC) examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates having 45% marks in aggregate are eligibile to apply
- Candidates who have done A level degree, are required to submit IBCC equivalence certificate.
Government College University Faisalabad BBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
GC university Faisalabad offers admissions in bachelor of business administration (hons) program. GCUF BBA program is the most popular in Faisalabad and punjab. The university has sub-campuses in Chiniot, Sahiwal, Layyah and Hafizabad cities. Here you can check the GCU Faisalabad BBA eligibility criteria 2022
- The candidates haveing Intermediate degree are eligible to apply
- FA/FSc (Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering), ICS or equivalent qualification is required.
- Apply online at admissions.gcuf.edu.pk after the announcement of advertisement
Institute of Southern Punjab Multan BBA Eligibility Criteria
ISP is the best private sector institute in Multan for BBA course. The institute is recognized by HEC Pakistan. ISP is one of the few institute those are awarded NOC by the NTC of HEC. ISP Multan offers admissions in BBA 2 years, 2.5 years and BBA (hons) 04 years programs. Here you can check the eligibility criteria all BBA programs.
- For BBA (Hons) 04 years Program, you must have Intermediate degree from a recognized board.
- For BBA 2 years program, you can apply if you have relevant ADP or equivalent degree
- For BBA 2.5 years program, you must have the BA/BSc/B.Com or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
Jinnah Sindh Medical University BBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
Jinha sindh medical university (JSMU) is the best university in Karachi that is providing medical education for the students of sindh Province. JSMU also offers admissions in BBA four year degree program with the Health care management and hospital management specialization. JSMU bba eligibility criteria mentioned below
- The applicant having Intermediate degree or equivalent with minimum 60 percent marks are eligible to apply
- A Level Students with minimum 3 passes in principal subjects, can also apply for BBA admission
- O-Level / A Level, applicants must submit equivalence certificate, approved by IBCC
Islamia University Bahawalpur BBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
IUB Bahawalpur is the leading public sector institute in Bahawalpur. Islamia University, IBMAS department offers excellent opportunities for learning through education, research and lead in different fields of administration and management. IUB offers admissions in 04 years and 02 years BBA program. Admissions are open normally after the announcement of Intermediate result. Here you can check the IUB BBA eligibility criteria 2022
- For admission in BBA (Hons) 04 year program, applicant must have FA/FSc/ICom/DCom or equivalent degree with minimum second division. Maximum age limit is 23 years.
- Merit calculation criteria for BBA (hons) course is: Intermediat 80% marks and Entry test 20% marks will count in merit list.
- For admission in BBA 2 year program candidate must haveBA/BSc/B.Com or equivalent qualification with at least 2nd division. Maximum age limit is: 28 years.
- Merit calculation criteria for BBA 2 years program is: Graduation 60% marks Entry test 30% marks and Interview 10% marks will be count in merit list
Indus University Karachi BBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
Indus University, department of Business Administration offering admissions in 04 Years study program. Indus University BBA Course, total credit hours are 144. Indus University BBA Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below
- The applicant must have Intermediate/A-Level or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Minimum Intermediate required marks 45%.
- To pass the University Entry test is compulsory.
Punjab University Hailey College BBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
Hailey College of Banking and Finance is the Government Institute in Lahore. Hailey college is the part of the University of The Punjab (PU) Lahore. The college offers admissions in BBA (Hons) degree program and the course duration is 04 Years and 08 semesters. The curriculum consists of both Banking, Finance, Insurance and Risk Management subjects. The college offers admissions after the announcement of Intermediate examination's result in Punjab. Here you can check the PU Hailey College BBA Eligibility Criteria 2022 of 4 years course.
- The candidate must hold Intermediate degree or Equivalent 12 years of education from a recognized board.
- O-level and A-level degree holders also eligible to apply.
- Admission criteria is totally based on Academic Record.
- To pass University admission test is compulsory for admission.
Greenwich University Karachi BBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
The applicants are searching the eligibility criteria of BBA course in Karachi. For admission in karachi city you should hold Intermediate degree in any discipline. Greenwich University is the famous private University in Karachi and ranked among the Top Business Universities of Pakistan. The University offers admissions in Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate programs. Here you can check the Greenwich University BBA Admission Requirements 2022 in Karachi.
- Intermediate / Equivalent 12 years education Certificate with minimum 55% marks
- A-Levels with minimum 2C's
- Any other recognized equivalent qualification
- Result awating students may apply
KASBIT BBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology is the private Institute in Karachi. The University is chartered by the Government of Sindh and recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) Islamabad. KASBIT offers admissions in Bachelor's, Master's, Phd and different diplomas program. KASBIT BBA course duration is 04 years and study scheme is based on semester system. Here you can check the KASBIT Institute Karachi BBA Program Requirements for the year 2022.
- For admission in BBA Course, the applicant must have completed 12 Years of Education recognized by Sindh Board
- Minimum 2nd Division or A level with Minimum two C’s also mandatory
- The applicant has to take institute admission test
- On successfully passing the admission test, the applicant shall be called for final interview.
Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Intermediate degree in any discipline like FA/FSc/ICS/ICom are eligible to apply
- Program duration is 4 years.
- To qualify in entry test is mandatory for all applicants.
Mirpur University of Science & Technology BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Must have passed F.A/ F.Sc./ I.Com/ ICS or equivalent
- Program duration is 4 years.
- At least 45% marks in Intermediate also compulsory
- BBA Program specializations are in Banking & Finance, Management, Marketing
Superior University Lahore BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Intermediate or Equivalent degree from any recognized board
- Program total semesters are: 08
- At least 50% marks in HSSC are compulsory
- BBA Program Total Credit Hours: 130
ARID University Rawalpindi BBA Eligibility Criteria
- A person holding intermediate certificate, A-level or equivalent degree
- Atleast second division or overall 50% marks in HSSC
- Maximum age limit to apply for BBA program is 23 years
- BBA Program specialization courses are: Finance, Marketing and HR Management
Emerson University Multan BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidae holding FA/FSc/ICom or equivalent qualification
- Atleast 2nd division or 45% marks are compulsory
- Maximum age limit to apply is 26 years
- For morning & evening programs, separation applications wil be required