Seeking for information regarding bba eligibility criteria that we have got great news that ilmkidunya provides all the latest information and news regarding bba degree program. Bba eligibility varies among university either being public or private.
BBA Eligibility Education Field
Prospective students don’t have to worry about their previous educational field as bba eligibility does not restrict entry for any specific educational background but it is open to all. Various educational colleges and universities have special reserved seats based on quota towards provincial, government employees , sports section , disabled students among others. Prospective students will have to prove their mantel through special entry test designed to test bba eligibility of students.
Bba eligibility criteria is regulated under the guidance and suggestions from hec and then approved and applied towards the general public. Bba degree program consists of 4 year study tenure comprising 8 semesters for prospective students. Criteria for admission in bba requires prospective students to have minimum of 50% marks attained in intermediate examinations or equivalent a level study program while having obtained 2nd division in respective I.Com/ics/f.Sc.
BBA Eligibility General Criteria
General bba eligibility is regarded as follows
- 30% ssc marks or equivalent o level exam marks.
- 40% hssc marks or intermediate equivalent a level exam marks.
- 30% marks obtained towards university / college entry test.
AIOU BBA Eligibility Criteria 2021
As you know that allama iqbal open university is the best university in pakistan, that is providing online education. Many job holders prefer aiou for higher education, because you don't need to go university, study online and exams online. Aiou offers admissions in bba (hons) 08 semester program. Here you can check the allama iqbal open university's, bachelor of business administration (bba) eligibility criteria 2021.
- Having intermediate with at least 2nd division (45% marks) for bba course
- Candidate must have certificate from recognized board.
- Apply online at aiou.edu.pk
NUML University BBA Eligibility Criteria
Numl university is considered among the best universities in pakistan. The university is famous due to its different courses in modern languages. Numl university main campus is in mianwali, punjab and sub campuses in lahore, multan, faisalabad, islamabad. The university offers bba (hons) degree program that consists of eight semesters. Here you can check the initial eligibility for bba course.
- Intermediate or 12 years of education is compulsory with minimum 45% marks.
- A-Level with minimum 50% marks.
- All hec conditions, must apply.
Punjab University BBA Eligibility Criteria
Every student knows that university of the punjab is the best public sector university, in lahore, and is the oldest university of pakistan. The University score 83 and is the second famous university in pakistan. There is a dream of every intermediate degree holder to get enrollment in niversity of the punjab.vThe Institute also famous due to research centers.vPU offers admissions in bachelor of business administration (bba) hons degree program. Here You can check the pu bba eligibility criteria 2021
- Intermediate or equivalent education.
- To get enrollment, 70% academic record are counts.
- Entry test's 30% marks are counts.
- Apply online at www.pu.edu.pk
Preston University BBA Eligibility Criteria 2021
Preston university established in 1984. The university is playing an important in the development of students. The university has sub campuses in karachi, kohat and lahore cities. The University offers admissions in bba (hons) degree program. The university also offers admissions in all faculties like faculty of computer science, faculty of engineering and technology, faculty of education. Preston university faculty of business administration, bachelor of business administration (bba) eligibility criteria is
- High School school certificate or 12 years of education from a recognized board.
- FA / fsc /i.com / ics degree holders can apply.
- Diploma in commerce with wertificate like d.com candidates, can also apply.
- GCE o’levels (minimum eight subjects) Plus a’Levels (minimum 3 subjects).