2nd Year English Guess Paper 2022
Sometime English considered tough subject because everyone cannot easily speak and learn English frequently. For attaining good marks in English subject students faces so many problems. Therefor, Ilmkiduniya has prepared 2nd year English guess papers 2022 for encourage the students to learn and prepared their selves for final examination. These guess papers will definitely helps the students while preparation of english exam. 12th class English guess paper are available in pdf form on our website. 12th class students can download English guess papers 2022:
ENGLISH BOOK – II
UNIT NO. 1 THY DYING SUN.
- How is it that a star seldom finds another star near it?
- How did our earth come into existence?
- What happened when the scars began to move away from the sun?
UNIT NO. 2. USING THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD.
- What were the sanitary conditions in cities a hundred years ago?
- How did people arrange water in the past?
UNIT NO. 3 WHY BOYS FAIL IN COLLEGE.
- Why is the bright boy the most pitiable object among our failing students?
- How can the failure of talented students be prevented?
- In which two classes does the writer divide the unsuccessful boys?
UNIT NO. 4 END OF TERM.
- What does daiches comment on wishes and why?
- What was Daiches’ general view of school life?
UNIT NO. 5 ON DESTROYING BOOKS.
- Did he come to have a feeling for those books once he had got rid of them?
- How did the writer muster up courage at last to filing the books into the river?
UNIT NO. 6 THE MAN WHO WAS A HOSPITAL.
- Describe writer’s visit to the medical man.
- Write down the prescription, the doctor wrote for Jerome K. Jerome.
- What was the last disease the writer studied and what did he say after studying it?
UNIT NO. 7 MY FINANCIAL CAREER.
- What did the clerk ask in surprise when the writer gave him the cheque?
- How did the writer feel when he entered the bank?
- After his misadventure in the bank where did Leacock keep his money?
UNIT NO. 8 CHINA’S WAY TO PROGRESS.
- Briefly explain the term “economic decentralization”.
- Describe Chinese women.
- How is a Chinese woman different from a western one?
UNIT NO. 9 HUNGER AND POPULATION EXPLOSION
- Who was Robin Hood?
- Why is birth-rate so high in underdeveloped countries?
- Why is birth rate not so high in the more advanced countries?
UNIT NO. 10. THE JEWEL OF THE WORLD.
- Give an account of Abd-al-Rahman’s dramatic escape.
- What did the Abbasid Caliph say on receiving the head of his governor?
- How did Al-Hakam serve and develop Muslim Spain?
UNIT NO. 11. FIRST YEAR AT HARROW.
- Churchill was taught English at Harrow and not Latin and Greek. Was it a gain or loss?
- Why does Churchill say that examiners ask difficult questions?
- What advantage did Churchill had being in low grade?
UNIT NO. 12. HITCH – HIKING ACROSS THE SAHARA.
- Give an idea of the size of the Sahara.
- Describe EI Golea.
- What was the result of Christopher’s foster mother’s threatening to send him to Timbuktu?
UNIT NO. 13 SIR ALEXANDER FLEMING.
- What was the chief defect of antiseptic method?
- Describe how Fleming discovered penicillin.
- In what respect is penicillin better than the chemical antiseptics?
UNIT NO. 14. LOUIS PASTEUR.
- What was the importance and popularity of silkworm industry in France?
- What help did Pasteur render in curing the silkworm disease in France?
- Why did Pasteur forget his wedding ceremony?
UNIT NO. 15 MUSTAFA KAMAL.
- What was the reaction of patriots on the division of Ottoman Empire?
- Where did Mustafa Kamal meet Ali Faut?
- Give a brief account of Mustafa Kamal as a great nation bulker.
CHAPTER NO. 1 GOOD-BYE, MR. CHIPS
- Why did Chips Choose Mrs. Wickett’s house after retirement?
- What were Mr. Chip’s feelings on his first day in class?
CHAPTER NO. 2 GOOD BYE, MR CHIPS
- What was the reputation of Brookfield public School?
- What was Chips status at the age of sixty?
CHAPTER NO. 3 GOOD BYE, MR. CHIPS
- How did Mr. Chips measure his time?
CHAPTER NO.4. GOOD – BYE, MR. CHIPS.
- What kind of political views did Katherine have?
CHAPTER NO. 5. GOOD- BYE, MR. CHIPS.
- Did Katherine like chips profession?
- Write an account on Mr. Chip’s married life.
CHAPTER NO. 6 GOOD- BYE, MR. CHIPS.
- What sort of school was the Mission or poplar school?
- Write a note on Chips humor.
CHAPTER NO. 7 GOOD- BYE, MR. CHIPS.
- What memories of Katherine used to come to Mr. Chips mind again and again.
CHAPTER NO. 8. GOOD- BYE, MR. CHIPS.
- How and when Katherine die?
- Who was Faulkner?
CHAPTER NO. 9 GOOD- BYE, MR. CHIPS.
- Who were boors?
- What did Chips say to Lloyd George?
CHAPTER NO. 10. GOOD- BYE, MR. CHIPS.
- When and how Mekirum die?
- How did Mr. Chips remember Katherine Bridges after her death?
CHAPTER NO. 11. GOOD- BYE, MR. CHIPS.
- How did the news of Chips quarrel spread?
- Who was Sir John Rivers and why did he favour Mr. Chips.
CHAPTER NO. 12. GOOD- BYE, MR. CHIPS.
- How did Chips pass his time after his retirement?
CHAPTER NO. 13. GOOD- BYE, MR. CHIPS.
- Who was Forrester?
- How did Chips feel when he rejoined Brookfield?
CHAPTER NO. 14. GOOD- BYE, MR. CHIPS.
- What were Mr. Chips called pre-war?
- What is rissole? What was the joke about rissole?
CHAPTER NO. 15 GOOD- BYE, MR. CHIPS.
- How can we call Mr. Chips a legend?
- How did Chips encourage his students during the air rakes of world war?
CHAPTER NO. 16. GOOD- BYE, MR. CHIPS.
- Who was Greg son?
- What do you know about the general strike?
CHAPTER NO. 17 GOOD- BYE, MR. CHIPS.
- What were those things which chips could never do in his life?
- What sort of discussion did chips have with linford?
CHAPTER NO. 18 GOOD- BYE, MR. CHIPS.
- What did Cartwright say about the children of Mr. Chips?
- Describe the first encounter between Mr. Chips and Katherine bridges.
Q.5: Write an Essay: Why I love my country - Internet – A visit to a Fair- My Aim in life.
Q.6: Use Idioms. A bone of contention - a white elephant - at the eleventh hour –
Ups and downs- a bed of roses – by leaps and bounds- kith and kin – fall in with