The branch of science in which we study the life is called biology. Biology is a conceptual and interesting subject. Biology is a main subject for the students of fsc (pre medical). Biology is an important science subject of 12th class. Here, we are providing you the most important 2nd year biology guess papers 2022. Students can get good practice through these beneficial guess papers. After preparing these guess papers, students can better score in biology exam. For the pre medical students of 12th class, we are providing 12th class biology guess papers.
2nd Year Bology Guess Papers 2022
12th class biology guess papers are highly advantageous for the students. These guess papers help the students to perform better in the board exam. Here, we are providing you all other subjects guess papers free of cost. These important guess papers are created with paper point of view. Biology guess paper 2nd year in pdf is given here which the students can easily download. Our staff prepared highly beneficial guess papers for students. The students can download the complete guess paper in pdf file.
12th Class Biology Guess Papers 2022
2nd year students can download these important guess papers of biology 12th class from ilmkidunya website and can prepare these guess papers for scoring good marks in board exams. Many guess papers for 12th biology are available here for the student. Students can also get guess papers of all subjects of 2nd year online from here. We shared our experience of many years in the form of these guess papers and give an idea to the students about their board exam. These guess papers are made by teachers which are highly experienced and qualified on the basis of experience for the convenience of the students. Check 2nd year biology guess paper 2022 on ilmkidunya for better score in biology.
12th CLASS BIOLOGY GUESS PAPERS
CHAPTER NO. 15 HOMEOSTASIS.
- Differentiate between osmoconformers and osmoregulators
- What is a renal failure?
- Give the characteristics of xerophytic plants.
- Why leaves are said to be excretophores.
- Sketch Urea cycle.
- Give difference between protonephridium and Metanephridium.
- What is the function of Bile.
- What is counter current multiplier mechanism?
- What is Lithotripsy? Name its common type.
- Define endotherms and ectotherms.
- Give the homeostatic roles of liver in the form of a table.
- Discuss the excretion in Planaria.
- Discuss excretion in plants.
- Discuss the Liver as an excretory organ.
CHAPTER NO. 16 SUPPORT AND MOVEMENT.
- Write two characteristics of collenchyma’s tissue.
- What is a ligament?
- What do you know about sleep movement in plants?
- What is pulvinus? What is its function?
- What is difference between compact and spongy Bone?
- Write down the difference between Tetany and Tetanus.
- What is antagonistic action of Muscles?
- What is jet propulsion? Explain with an example.
- Differentiate between Plantigrade and digitigrade mammals.
- Give detailed note on sliding Filament Model of Muscle contraction.
CHAPTER NO. 17 COORDINATION AND CONTROL.
- How do plants respond to environmental stresses?
- Give are commercial applications of Gibberellins.
- Differentiate active membrane potential from resting membrane potential.
- Differentiate between CNS and PNS.
- List the four types of hormones with examples.
- Define Habituation with an example.
- Write note on peripheral nervous system.
- Explain the role of hormones produced by posterior lobe of pituitary gland.
- Differentiate between instinctive and learning behavior.
CHAPTER NO. 18 REPRODUCTION.
- What do you mean by vernalization?
- What are Apomixes?
- Compare Oviparous and Viviparous.
- How external fertilization differs from internal fertilization?
- Explain Oestrous cycle.
- Explain the role of gonadotropins in human female.
- Write a note on vernalisation.
- Describe briefly about “Tissue culturing and cloing”.
CHAPTER NO. 19 GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT.
- Define apical and intercalary meristems.
- Differentiate between primary growth and secondary growth.
- Define growth correlations.
- How aging can be slowed down?
- What are neoblasts?
- Difference between teratology and teratogens.
- Discuss the external factors affecting growth in plants.
- Define and explain growth correlation.
- Write a not eon Regeneration.
CHAPTER NO. 20 CHROMOSOMES AND DNA.
- How many chromosomes are found in sugarcane and mouse?
- Define Promotar?
- Differentiate between sense and antisense strand.
- Define Codon and anticodon.
- What are point mutations? Give examples.
- Explain Replication process of DNA.
- Prove that DNA is the heredity material.
CHAPTER N O. 21 CELL CYCLE
- What is the function of mitotic apparatus?
- How cytokinesis takes pale in plants?
- Write any two difference between normal cells and cancer cells?
- What are symptoms of Turner’s syndrome?
- Differentiate apopotosis from necrosis.
- Write note Cancer.
CHAPTER NO. 22. VARIATION AND GENETICS.
- Define is allele and gene?
- Define Co-dominance with one example.
- What is Epistasis? Give one example.
- Differentiate between linkage and linkage group.
- Differentiate between Sex chromosomes and autosomes.
- What is Multifactorial trait? Give an example.
- Define test cross. Discuss its both cases with example.
- Explain the phenomenon of sex determination in humans.
- Discuss Sex linkage in human with an example.
CHAPTER NO. 23 BIOTECHNOLOGY.
- What are restriction endonucleases?
- What do you know about palindromic sequence? Give example.
- Give any two requirements to produce recombinant DNA.
- Define genomic library.
- Give difference between Ex-Vivo and In-vivo gene therapy.
- What is gene pharming? Explain its importance.
CHAPTER NO. 24. EVOLUTION.
- Define Neo- Darwinism.
- Define vestigial organs. Give examples from animals.
- Define Hardy- Weinberg theorem. Give its formula.
- Differentiate between endangered and threatened species.
- How man is responsible to increase the number of endangered species?
- Explain Darwin’s theory of Natural Selection.
- Explain the evidences of evolution from embryology and molecular biology.
CHAPTER NO. 25. ECOSYSTEM.
- What do you know about the term ecosystem?
- Differentiate between Autecology and Synecology.
- Define Grazing. What are effects of overgrazing?
- Differentiate between Ectoparasite and Endoparasite.
- Explain the various stages of xerosers succession on land.
- Give an account of Nitrogen cycle.
- How does energy flow in a good chain of an ecosystem, Discuss?
CHAPTER NO. 26 SOME MAJR ECOSYSTEMS.
- Write Limnetic zone? Mention its life.
- Compare Thal with Thar.
- What is tundra? Where is it found in Pakistan?
CHAPTER NO. 27. MAN AND HIS ENVIRONMENT.
- Define soil and give its basic constituents.
- Define wild life. Give its important role.
- Differentiate between deforestation and afforestation.
- What is Ozone Layer?
- Name some pathogenic and congenital diseases.
- Write down a comprehensive note on ozone layer and ozone layer depletion.
- Describe the importance of forests?