Here are the Some important istruction for PMS(Provisional Management service) Test 2021.Candidates first knwon all these instructions then apply for Provisional Management Exam.Only 3 chances available for participate in PMS test.0.25 marks deducted as per rule of Negative Marking for mark wrong MCQs in multiple questions.Non-Muslim will have choice to take paper in Islamic studies or Ethics.The standard for question paper of PMS will be in the Bachelor’s level.It will be advised to students to submit their application fee at NBP BANK or any government treasury. And must their original fee slip along with while conducting written exam, Interview and Viva voca.Candidate may be Disqualified or Rejection PPSC application form if any miss-leading information occur.
- Domicile of Punjab holder for Overseas of Pakistan can also apply.
- The provincial authority can increase and decrease the numbers of post without providing the official notice earlier.
- A Candidate Shall Have To Obtain 40% Marks In Each Paper And 50% Marks In The Aggregate I.e. 600 Marks To Qualify For Interview. Thereafter, A Candidate Shall Also Secure 50% Marks In The Interview To Be Held Eligible For Final Merit List Of Successful Candidates
- Variation in number and nature of posts shall be accepted by the Commission without inviting fresh applications before finalization of interviews.
- No Change/addition/deletion/alteration Of Optional Subjects Mentioned At The Time Of Submission Of Online Application Form Will Be Made And No Further Representation Will Be Entertained.
- Incomplete/wrongly Filled Optional Subjects In The Online Application Forms Will Be Finally Rejected. No Further Representation On This Issue Will Be Entertained.
- Change In The Priority/selection Of Examination Centres Shall Not Be Allowed.
PMS Written Phychological Assessment Exam 2021
PPSC scheduling now the written psychological assessment test of PMS-2020 at Lahore,Faisalabad & Rawalpindi stations.Complete information regarding date,day station,region, no of candidates.