The cutoff date for determining the eligibility is concerned shall be the last date to apply for pms test.However the candidates must fulfill and complete all others preconditions qualification for the examination before the closing date.The candidates will produced the original certificates at the time of Phychological assessment test and interview to authenticate their claim in the application form.
- Student must have Graduation degree with 2nd Division in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Male, female and transgender applicants can apply for the PMS TEST Jobs with holding Punjab Domicile.
- Those candidates who are FRESH GRADUATES or DOING JOB in any sector like private or public can also Eligible for PMS Test
PMS Exam Age Limit 2021
As per PPSC Rules, PMS Age Limit is 21 to 30 years on 1st January 2021.
PPSC PMS Age Relaxation Rules
Following are the PMS Age Relaxation Rules
- In case of officials serving in connection with the affairs of the Federal Government who are domiciled in the Punjab as well as the officials serving in connection with the affairs of the Punjab Government having at least 4 years service as such, the upper age limit shall be 35 years.
- For special persons, maximum 10 years relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed as per Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
As per govt of Punjab, S&GAD notification,Punjab Delegation of Powers(relaxation of age) Rules, 1961 shall not apply to the posts of the govt required to be filled through combined competitive examination conducted by the PPSC.