The PMS Exam Purpose of establishing these services to control and improve the directorate structure in the provinces. The provincial administration in Punjab and other provincial controls by Pakistan Administrative Services
- The original fee fund amount is RS.1000/- that important head that must be mentioned in the Challan form is C02101-ORGANIZATION OF STATE- EXAMINATION FEE Comprehended by The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
- The amount of PMS fee will be deposited in any branch of NATIONAL BANK of Pakistan, Government funds and Government treasure.
- The Receipt Number must be mentioned in the application form. Students must bring their original fee receipt in the written exam, otherwise not allowed to take part in this exam
- The Special or Disable students will not require to submit their application fee.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test/Written Examination Fee prescribed for the post.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission