Latest LLM Admissions
LLM Admission Guide
The candidates have to submit the admission form along with the mandatory documents as required by the respective educational institute. During the submission of the application form, the candidates are instructed to enter the correct details. Also attach the academic certificates, domicile, passport size photographs, CNIC, and deposited fee challan. The candidates can apply for various colleges and universities as per their choice.
The eligibility criteria for LLM admissions is as follows.
- To get enrolled in LLM the student must have done LLB (Bachelors of Law Degree) from any recognized university
- The 30% marks of the whole educational record such as matriculation, intermediate, and bachelor's will be considered in the final selection.
- The written test will comprise 50% marks in the final merit list.
- The interview will also occupy 20% marks in the selection.
- The final result will be declared after the conduction of the written exam and interview.
Entry Test for Admission
For the admission of LLM, the colleges/universities conduct the entrance exam to select the eligible students. The main purpose of the entry test is to determine the eligibility of the students who are interested to pursue the LLM degree for further studies.
List of Colleges & Institutes for LLM
The Top institutions in which the candidates can take admission are mentioned below.
- The University of Lahore
- International Islamic University Islamabad
- University of Punjab
- University of South Asia
- Bahria University
- Sindh Muslim Government Law College
- The Islamia University Of Bahawalpur
- Bahauddin Zakariya University,
- University Of Peshawar
- University Of Management And Technology
- The Superior University
- The National University of Medical Sciences
Private Sector Colleges
Some of the private sector colleges in which the candidates can get enrolled for LLM are The University of Lahore, The National University of Medical Sciences, University Of Management And Technology, Bahria University
Public Sector Colleges
The Islamia University Of Bahawalpur, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Government College University, University of Punjab, and there are many other public colleges/universities that offer LLM admissions every year.