State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan Jobs Detail
State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan is looking for a capable, proactive and dynamic professional for its IT Operation against the following post on a Contract Basis initially for a period of three (03) years and extendable for further period, if deemed fit with mutual consent. Negotiable Handsome Salary Package shall be offered to the successful candidate. Interested candidates having specialization and satisfactory experience in the relevant field may apply:
|Post||Qualification||Experience & Responsibilities|
(No. of Posts: 01)
Max. Age: 50 Years
Science) from a
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of merit.
- Candidates are required to apply through prescribed the Application Form which can be downloaded from State Life's website on URL: https://www.statelife.com.pk/index.php/news-room-top/jobs
- Send copies of certificates / degrees along with experience certificates with application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Government employees should apply through proper channels.
- The Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any application or postpone the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
Complete applications with details of experience and copy of CNIC may be sent on the address below within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
INSURANCE CORPORATION OF PAKISTAN FOR RENTING OF OFFICE SPACES
IN STATE LIFE BUILDINGS, PLEASE CONTACTTHE GIVEN
TELEPHONE NUMBERS. (051-9206017 / 053-92603401 091-9222000)
Divisional Head (P&GS)
State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan,
Principal Office, State Life Building if 9, Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road, Karachi.
Toll Free No. 0800-09099
- Masters1 Posts