We are here to inform you that the National University of Medical Sciences University is currently accepting Postgraduate Admissions 2023 under different faculties. NUMS University, a renowned institution for higher education and research, is delighted to announce the commencement of Their NUMS postgraduate admissions for the academic year 2023. The university encourage interested candidates to apply as soon as possible because the seats are limited and admissions are only open till the mid of June 2023. NUMS University is offering a wide range of postgraduate programs designed to foster intellectual growth and prepare students for successful careers in their chosen fields. Applicants are encouraged to visit the official NUMS University website to submit their admission applications.
NUMS Mater’s Programs:
- MSPH (Public Health)
- Clinical Fellowship (Otology & Audio Vestibular Rehabilitation)
- MS Microbiology and Immunology
- MS Bioinformatics
- MS Human genetics
- MS Biotechnology
- MS Nano Medicine
- MS Phytochemistry and natural products
Why NUMS University:
- Highly qualified and experienced staff.
- NUMS is one of the most prestigious medical universities of Pakistan.
- The university has strong international academic linkage.
- University also offers work placement opportunities to exceptional candidates.
- Quota seats for disabled and less developed region candidates.
- University has digital libraries.
- University has purpose built campus.
- NUMS also offer Merit and Need based scholarships to deserving candidates.
Documents Required for Admissions:
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s CNIC
- Final degree and transcript
- Registration Certificate from thee relevant regulatory body (if applicable)
- GAT General Test Result/ GAT General Admit Card, for MPhil Candidates only.
- Relevant experience certificates (if applicable)
- One-year house job experience in public or private healthcare community (if applicable)
- NUMS Entry Test Scores.
NUMS MSPH Eligibility Criteria:
- Sixteen years of education in relevant field and one of the following qualifications or an equivalent degree from HEC recognized university:
- MBBS/BDS or BS Nursing or BSAHS or Pharm-D/DPT/DVM or any equivalent degree
- One-year full time work experience in the public/ private healthcare setting community in relevant field.
- NUMS Entry Test with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates will be called out for the NUMS Interview.
NUMS Clinical Fellowship Eligibility Criteria:
- FCPS/FRCS /MS or equivalent qualification from HEC recognized university/ institute.
- Valid registration with PMC.
- NUMS Entry Test with minimum 50% eligible score.
- NUMS Interview will be conducted
- Program must be recognized by PMC
NUMS MS Programs Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum sixteen years of education in the relevant discipline/ subjects from an HEC recognized university/ Institute.
- NUMS Entry Test with minimum 50% cumulative score is required.
- NUMS Interview will be conducted from successful candidates.
NUMS Application Process:
- Create an account on NUMS admission portal.
- After setting up your account start filling out the admission application Form.
- Applicants will be required to attach scanned mandatory documents with Online Application Form.
- After successful uploading of scanned copies, click the "Submit" button to successfully submit your application.
- Application form for PG programs shall be filled separately for each program online.
- After successful submission of application, the applicant will be able to print Application Processing Fee Challan.
- Applicants can submit the non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 3500/- at any branch of Habib bank Ltd. Separate fee will be charged for each application.
- After depositing the fee, scan the bank stamped receipt "Paid Fee Challan" and upload it to your application form, then click the "Final Submit “button.
- Printed Application Forms will not be entertained.
- Applicants will be required to bring original academics documents at the time of the NUMS interview.
- Final selection of Postgraduate candidates will base on their overall aggregate performance in candidate's basic qualification/eligibility criteria, Experience, Test and Interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the NUMS interview.
- Employees of Government/ Semi Government organizations must apply through proper channel. Their department’s NOC from the respective departments is mandatory for their final selection.
- Application Processing Fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Late submission fee of applications will be Rs. 5000/-
- Foreign students can enroll in any program after receiving NOC from HEC.
- All foreign qualifications must be supported by an Equivalence Certificate allotted by IBCC/HEC and PMC.
- NUMS Entry Test will be conducted from all candidates.
- Total marks of the NUMS postgraduate entry test will be 60
- Total allowed time to attempt the NUMS postgraduate entry test will be 60 minutes.
- Candidates have to score at least 50% marks to qualify for the interview.
NUMS Admission Schedule:
19th June 2023
Late Submission of Application with extra Rs. 5000
26th June 2023
Entry Test of MSPH & Clinical Fellowship Otology & Audio- Vestibular Rehabilitation
4th July 2023
Entry Test of MS Microbiology & Immunology, Human Genetics, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Phytochemistry & Natural Products and Nano Medicine
5th July 2023
Interview dates of all Postgraduate programs
From 18th July 2023 to 21st July 2023
Display of Merit Lists
Wednesday, 26th July 2023
Commencement of Classes of MSPH & Clinical Fellowship Otology & Audio- Vestibular Rehabilitation
15th August 2023
Commencement of Classes of MS Microbiology & Immunology, Human Genetics, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Phytochemistry & Natural Products and Nano Medicine
18th September 2023