The registration of the A Level exam is mostly starts 2-3month before the exams. For May/June session the last date would be in the month of March-April. Schools are responsible for the registration of enrolled students whereas private candidates are responsible for their own registration. School students should follow the instructions given to them by their school whereas private candidates should follow the steps below.
- Fill in the registration form which is available online and easily accessible.
- Pay the examination fees. This can be done via a bank draft payable to the British Council, or via cash deposit through designated Standard Chartered Bank in the country.
Your application must include the following:
- You’re signed registration form.
- Three colour passport-size photographs. These must be identical and taken within the past three months.
- A clear photocopy of your valid Computerised National ID Card (CNIC) or passport if you don't have CNIC
- Stamped bank deposit slip.
Penalty fee is charged for late registration. (registration deadlines to be noted).
Submit your registration by:
Submitting your application to the British Council with the bank deposit slip. Depending on your mode of payment, you can submit your application as follows:
a) For Standard Chartered Bank deposit: Submit your application in your local branch.
b) For bank draft: you need to send by courier or registered mail to your nearest British Council offices.
Upon successful registration, statement of entries will be provided to students for exam venue and schedule of examination registered. They will be posted to the address provided on the form.