A Level and AS Level is equivalent to 11 and 12 class. Several Colleges and Schools in Pakistan that offer A Level programmes. The study of A Level provides the ultimate knowledge to students. Students after completing their matric or O Level exams can apply in A Level. A Level colleges in Pakistan are spread all over the country. The institute plays an essential role in the education of the student. A good institute has the ability to provide the best educational facilities to the students.
After the A Level course, students can get the best opportunities in their future. There is a huge demand abroad for A Level students. Students can apply in colleges and schools for A Level at the age of 16 to 18. There are a large number of students who apply in A Level programmes. Those students who are in search of A level colleges in Pakistan 2022 can get the details from this page.
Top A Level Colleges in Pakistan
Here is the list of top A Level colleges in Pakistan for studies. Students who have completed their matriculation are looking for the best colleges, but many are unfamiliar with the process of finding the college. As a result, we have provided a list of the best colleges and schools for A Level students.
- Convent of Jesus and Mary
- Beaconhouse School System
- National Grammar School
- The City School
- Bloomfield Hall, Gulberg Seniors
- International School of Choueifat Lahore
- Cathedral School
- The Green School
- Forman Christian College
- Lahore Grammar School
- Al-A’la Lahore
- American National School
- Kinnaird College
Objectives of Best College
The purpose of Best A Level colleges in Pakistan is to provide the best education to students. The objectives of best college are mentioned below:
- The best college has the ability to provide the best education to students.
- It has the ability to provide highly qualified Professors.
- The best college prepares their students for their future by providing them different skills.
- Their study material is also based on research that is more suitable for the students.
- A best college opens different new opportunities for the students as it promotes their cultural and academic development
- It prepares the students for the University level.
Frequently Asked Question
What is A Level?
A Level is the study programme that is offered after passing the matric or O level. It is equivalent to 11 and 12 class.
Name the schools and Colleges that offer A Level programmes in Pakistan?
There are a large number of schools and colleges in Pakistan that offer A Level programmes. Some of them include:
Beaconhouse School System, National Grammar School, The City School, Kinnaird College, Forman Christian College.
What are A-level courses and what do they entail?
A levels (advanced level qualifications) are subject-based qualifications that can lead to university, additional study, training, or employment.
What do we have to study in the first year of A Levels?
In the first year of A Level, students have to study a wide range of subjects. The first level is known as “AS” level.
- A Level
- A Level
- A Level
- A Level