Lady Reading Hospital Jobs Detail
|S. No||Post||Qualification & Experience Required|
|1||Assistant Manager Quality Assurance||BS in Total Quality Management/Medical Graduate M.B.B.S/Master's in Business Studies/Masters in Public Health. Three years of experience in quality and patient safety activities and quality accreditation(s) at a reputed healthcare organization. Candidates having experience in Joint Commission International (JCI) or ISO Accreditation will be given preference. Certification(s) related to Quality Assurance will be an added advantage.|
|2||Quality Assurance Officer||Bachelors (16 years of education), preferably Masters in Total Quality Management/Business Studies/Social Sciences/Health Sciences. Two years of experience in quality audits, quality accreditation(s), data analysis and quality training at a reputed healthcare organizationwould be an added advantage.|
|3||Patient Relations Officer||Bachelors (16years of education) in Social Sciences/Business Studies/Health Sciences. Two years of relevant experience like patient feedback handling, feedback surveys and patient relations at a reputed healthcare organizationwould be an added advantage.|
- Interested candidates should send prescribed job application (Available on www.lrh.edu.pk), duly filled to the following address through registered Courier Service by 24th November, 2021.
- The service of the incumbent will be governed by the Medical Teaching Institution Reform Act 2015 and its amendments made, Rules and Regulations of the Institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification, & certificates before the closing date of the advertisement. Only post qualification experience will be considered.
- Job Application must be supported by the requisite credentials and attested documents. Incomplete or by hand submission of job application shall not be entertained.
- The prescribed quota for disabilities and minorities will be maintained as per rule. Application processing fee of Rs. 700 /- (Non-Refundable) to be deposited in MCB Account No. 0847608141003952 (online), titled as "Receipt of Hospital LRH rim" Branch code (0958). Original Deposit slip must be attached with the fob Application. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/ Interview.
Subsequent to the application no further correspondence will be entertained regarding the selection process. Any attempt at sifarish will automatically disqualify the candidate.
Address: Human Resources Department
Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution, Peshawar
Phone: +92 91 9211430, Web: www.lrh.edu.pk
- Bachelors1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Ph. D3 Posts