The Sindh Higher Education Commission, Government of Sindh invites applications from accomplished, strongly motivated academic leaders and administrators having domicile of Sindh Province for the position of
Executive Director-I (MP-I)
Qualifications & Age:
- PhD in any discipline from University / Institute recognized by HEC Pakistan. Candidates must not have 3rd Division in their Educational Career.
- Maximum Age Limit up to 55 Years (As on closing date).
- Must be computer literate.
- A minimum of 20 years of experience on senior academic and Research position in any Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous Bodies or Reputable Organization.
- Experienced candidates capable of taking up the challenge of this position may download the application form from official website https://sindhhec.gov.pk/download.html and send it with supporting documents (two passport size photographs, attested copies of testimonials of academic qualifications, CNIC. Domicile, PRC form D and experience certificates) to the Sindh Higher Education Commission at House No. D-46. Block-1, Near Ziauddin University / Hospital Karachi 75600, on or before 15th October 2021.
- The candidates who have already applied in pursuance of earlier advertisement by this office for the post of Executive Director need apply afresh.
- Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
- Those already in government service are required to apply through proper channel.
- Sindh HEC reserves the right to withdraw the above post, if justifiable reasons arise.
- Canvassing in any form or manner shall disqualify the candidate(s).
- Qualification, Age and Experience shall be reckoned on the closing date.
- No TA DA is admissible to the candidates who appear in the interview.
(KHALID HUSSAIN MAHAR)
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (A&F)
SINDH HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH