Office of The Deputy Commissioner Jobs Detail
OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER ABBOTTABAD
Near Hockey Stadium Abbottabad
Phone No.: 0992-9310553.200-201-204 Fax: 0992-9310202
Online Applications are invited from qualified candidates domiciled in District Abbottabad for the filling of the following vacant positions in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner Abbottabad.
|S.No.||Name of Post||No. of Post||Eligibility||Minimum Prescribed Qualification||Age Limit|
|22||Merit = 18
Female = 02
Minority = 01
Disabled = 01
|03||Merit = 02
Minority = 01
|04||Open Merit||At least Second Division in Secondary School Certificate
or equivalent Qualification from a recognized Board.
|02||Male||Literate having LTV driving license issued by the competent
authority. Preference will be given to those who have
sufficient experience in driving, repair and maintenance
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- The candidates working in Government / Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificate from HEC must be provided.
- Errors / Omissions in number of post are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and then apply for the posts Online.
- After successful submission of Online Application, a prescribed UBL Online Deposit Slip (having token number, project code & candidate's personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/- as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate's copy) having bank desired stamp with himself and should not share it with anyone else.
- Please do not send any document to ETEA; provision of documents / testimonials with the online application will not be required at the time of submission of form before the test, copies of testimonials / documents will, however, be provided by the shortlisted candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA / appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one posts shall apply separately for each post.
- Availability of Online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 07th September, 2021.
- Last date for submission of Online Application is 22nd September, 2021.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed not to give ported / converted mobile number.
- Test date, time & venue will be mentioned on Roll No. slip.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates for screening test through postal / courier means.
NOTE / IMPORTANT
- The post mentioned at Serial # 01 i.e. Computer Operator is only meant for Computerization of Land Record in Service Delivery Centers of District Abbottabad.
- Please keep their documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with them at the time of online application.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If their payment is not verified, their candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep safe the bank printed receipt with them and not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
DEPUTY COMMISSIONER ABBOTTABAD