Welcome to the world of limitless possibilities and academic excellence at the Institute of Science & Technology (SZABIST) Larkana. If you're seeking a transformative educational experience that equips you with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to excel in today's dynamic world, look no further. We are excited to announce SZABIST Admission 2023 for a diverse range of programs designed to cater to your aspirations and empower you for success.
Over the years, SZABIST has developed a reputation for producing graduates who are competitive in the job market and have gone on to make significant contributions in various industries. The university's strong alumni network and collaborations with businesses and organizations also contribute to its students' success.
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BSCS (Bachelor of Science in Computer Science)
- BSA&F (Bachelor of Science in Accounting & Finance)
- BS SS (Bachelor of Science in Social Sciences)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MSELM Master of Science in Environmental and Energy Management)
- MS MS (Master of Science in Management Sciences)
- MPM (Master in Project Management)
- To be eligible for enrollment in the bachelor programs, applicants are required to have successfully completed their O-Levels with a minimum of 8 subjects, including the 5 mandatory subjects: English, Urdu, Math’s, Islamiat, and Pakistan Studies.
- Additionally, they should have completed their A-levels (with a minimum of 3 subjects), 12th Grade, or Intermediate with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent qualification from a recognized educational institution.
- For the BS Computer Science and Software Engineering programs, candidates who possess a mathematical background will be given preference during the selection process.
- For the BS Artificial Intelligence program, candidates without a mathematical background are required to complete deficiency courses in Mathematics (totaling 6 credit hours) within the first two semesters.
- For admission in the master programs, the candidate must possess a 4 years’ bachelor degree with minimum 2.5 CGPA.
- 16 years of education with minimum 55% marks from a university recognized by the HEC.
Note: Please note that the final date to submit admission applications is August 22, 2023.