Government College University Spring Admissions 2023 Last Date, Eligibility Criteria and Registration Process.
News Submitted By: Ilm Ki Dunya
Government College University is inviting candidates to apply for spring admission 2023 to 4-year Undergraduate BS Programs on regular or self-supporting basis. The spring admission 2023 are open at GCU Lahore main campus (Katchery Road) and GCU new campus (kala shah kaku). Interested candidates should hurry to apply because there are limited number of seat in each admission quota. GCU is also offering 100% fee scholarships to the BISE top 3 position holders (including hostel accommodation).
BS Programs at GCU Main Campus:
- Electronics (Self Supporting)
- Environmental Sciences (Regular/ Self Supporting)
- Gender & Climate Change (Regular)
- Management (Self Supporting)
- Physics (Regular/ Self Supporting)
BS Programs at GCU Kala Shah Kaku Campus:
- Art History (Regular)
- Disaster Management (Regular/ Self Supporting)
- Geography (Regular/ Self Supporting)
- History (Regular/ Self Supporting)
- Mathematics (Self Supporting)
- Statistics (Self Supporting)
GCU Admission Criteria:
- Candidates who have cleared their HSSC/ Intermediate or equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- For all the candidates whether they are applying on regular or self-supporting basis or applying for a quota reserved seats, GCU Pre-admission Entry Test is mandatory.
- GCU Pre-admission Entry Test is exempted only for the disabled candidates.
- After clearing the interview successful candidates have to appear for the interview in their respective department.
- There will be no retake of entry test under any circumstances.
- Minimum 50% marks are required GCU Pre-admission Entry Test to qualify for the interview.
- At least 50% marks are required to pass the GCU interview and to be considered for the final merit list.
GCU Entry Test Merit Aggregate:
The Merit Aggregate of GCU Entry Test will consist of the following marks weightage:
- Weightage of Entry Test Marks = 30%
- Weightage of HSSC/ Intermediate or equivalent education Marks = 40%
- Weightage of Interview Marks = 20%
- Weightage of SSC/ Matric or O-Level Marks = 10%
GCU Application Process:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of GCU.
- Go to admissions section and sign up at the admission portal.
- Provide your personal details and upload the scanned requested documents.
- Generate the application processing fee challan.
- Pay the application processing fee of Rs. 1500/- at any United Bank Ltd (UBL) branch. The application processing fee is non-refundable and will be submitted separately for different forms.
GCU Basis of Admission:
- Open Merit
- Hafiz- e – Quran
- Old GCU Students
- Overseas Pakistani Candidates
GCU Admission Important Instructions:
- Application processing fee paid through UBL app or Omni or mobile wallet app is not acceptable.
- Candidates must apply online, there is no need to send application through courier/ post.
- A separate admission form must be submitted for each category/ program.
- Candidates applying for BS Electronics, Mathematics, Physics & Statistics must have studied Mathematics (200 marks) as an elective subject at Intermediate/ A-Level/ Equivalent.
- Candidates who have not studied the Mathematics can apply in BS Electronics, Mathematics, Physics and Statistics only with the one condition, that they shall study the deficient courses of Mathematics after securing the admission.
- Separate fee shall be charged for these additional courses.
- DAE diploma holders are only eligible to apply for BS Electronics offered by the Department of Electronics.
- D.Com holders are eligible to apply only for BS Commerce.
- Candidates applying for BS Environmental Science & BS Gender and Climate Change, FSc (Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering), ICS (Computer Science) or A-Level with science subject like Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Computer Science are required.
- Two percent quota will be observed for the Disabled and Minorities in admissions.
- The schedule of the GCU Entrance Test and Interviews will be informed through student's admission portal/account (gcuonilne.pk). No separate Email/ SMS will be sent to anyone.
GCU Admission Schedule:
|Admissions starting from||20th January 2023|
|Admission Deadline||3rd February 2023|
|Roll Number/ Test schedule||Will be notified through candidate’s admission portal|
|Merit lists||Merit lists of Regular and Self-Supporting Programs will be displayed separately, Display Dates are yet to be determined.|
Sami Mano24 Jan 2023
Kindly gcu Lahore, pu and university of education k admission k about guide kr den for M.phil mathematics
to continue to ilmkidunya.com