We have great news for aspiring medical students! Allied College of Health Sciences, Multan is currently accepting admission applications for the year 2023. This presents a wonderful opportunity for those looking to pursue a career in the medical field. Don't miss the chance to be part of this esteemed institution, and start your journey towards a rewarding and impactful career in the medical field by applying for admission today. The college is offering admissions for the Pharm.D 5-year degree and few excellent postgraduate 2-year diploma programs. Students are advised to apply for the ACHS admissions 2023 as soon as possible because the number available seats are limited.
- Graduates will get a Punjab University Degree
- Has 2 pharmacy colleges affiliated with the University of Punjab
- Experienced and Qualified Faculty.
- Proper practical and clinical training along with theory studies.
- Affordable fee.
- ACHS also offer excellent scholarships to deserving candidates
- Excellent environment
- Fully equipped labs and classrooms
ACHS Admission Requirements:
- Candidates must have cleared the FSC pre-medical with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates have to submit their application online, on application will be entertained if received by post.
- College may conduct entry test from the selected candidates.
Candidates also have to submit the following document along with their applications:
- Student’s Matric Result card / Certificate (2 Copies)
- FSC Result Card/ Certificates (2 Copies)
- CNIC or B.Form (2 Copies)
- Candidate’s Domicile (2 Copies)
- Passport Size Color Photograph (total 8 Pictures)
- Student’s Character Certificate from last attended Institute.
- Graduation DMC/Certificate 2 copies (Only For Post Graduate Programs)
ACHS Application Process:
- Students are required to submit their application online through ACHS website.
- Students have to provide their personal information like name CNIC number, phone number etc. to successfully fill out the admission form.
- Then students have to select their desired program.
- Then press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Students will receive an email regarding their admission at ACHS, only selected candidates will be asked to submit the required documents.
- Short-listed candidates also have to submit the application processing fee for their successful admission at ACHS.
Allied College of Health Sciences is a part of Jalal Medical Educational Services (PVT) Ltd. This is a respected organization known for its great work in medical education and healthcare services since 2006. They have many campuses that offer education in health sciences. Their goal is to provide top-quality education and healthcare services. Some of their important institutions include Allied College of Health Sciences in Multan and Khanewal, Jalal Campus in Multan, and Bahauddin Zakriyah Institute of Health Science (BZIHS) in Multan.