Ever wish you could flaunt glossy, shiny hair like celebrities do? Well now you can, even if you are on a tight budget! No matter what type you were born with, the same rule apply on your hair: “The less you do to your hair, the healthier it will be and the longer it can grow”.
Read on for insider tips to stop hair's biggest enemy i.e. “breakage” and keep strands strong.
- HEALTHY DIET FOR HAIR GROWTH: It is said that "Your hair comes from what you eat and drink”, so if you really want to see permanent, positive changes to your hair's health, diet adjustments are crucial but can take one to two months to begin to have an effect, as your diet effects your body day by day.one should never expect changes within overnight.
- DON'T IGNORE YOUR SCALP: When you massage your scalp with shampoos containing peppermint or eucalyptus oil, you'll feel a tingling sensation. This helps increase circulation and blood flow to your follicles, boosting growth. It turns out there's truth behind the old adage of brushing your hair 100 strokes every night. Here's why: When brush bristles come in contact with your scalp, they stimulate blood flow, which can jump-start your hair growth.
- WASH LESS, CONDITION MORE: Well lathering up daily can dry out your hair by stripping away the naturally occurring oils that act as your scalp's built-in conditioner and help fight split ends and minimal split ends means less you need to chop. While if you conditioner, your hair is well hydrated, it is less likely to dry out and split, so use a conditioner even on the days when you skip shampoo. Your hair should be treated gently, like a delicate fabric, but it also needs to be regularly nourished.
- DON’T TAKE STRESS: Experts have mentioned that “Stress causes the release of cortisol and other hormones that contribute to hair thinning” so don’t take stress and have healthy hair.
- BOOST SHINE: For instant luminosity, try a trick "Before getting out of the shower, take a cold-water splash, which makes my hair extra shiny".
- AVOID CHEMICALS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE: As our world has turned into a fashion world, so plenty of fake fashions are popular, especially dyes and relaxers, they can be very bad for your hair. If you have to do it, make sure not to leave the chemicals on too long and don't do it often to prevent hair damage.
University Of Management And Technology Umt Lahore
Punjab University PU Lahore
Punjab University College Of Information Technology Lahore
Allama Iqbal Open University Aiou Islamabad