1. You tell your companions who work in London or NYC, you work in investment banking as well. Where it counts, you trust they won't get down on you about venture saving money in Pakistan as affirming a credit office for the following sugar factory isn't exactly the same as taking a shot at cross outskirt threatening M&A exchanges.
2. The advantages you appreciate are kinda' unparalleled. The corporate card, the auto, the lodging credit, even spending plan for your child's diapers, now and then and so forth.
3. You feel jealous of your older cousins who all landed positions in Citigroup and ABN AMRO in the 90s, and parlayed that into cushy employments in Singapore, Dubai, London and NYC with the same firms. With no outside banks left, there is no way out course any longer.
4. You need to manage khala/mamoo/phupho/chacha that grumbles about your bank's Mastercard feeling that you will have the capacity to have any kind of effect to his administration levels from the currency market work area.
5. Your mother gladly tells everybody you are "THE VICE PRESIDENT" of the bank plainly not understanding that a keeping money VP is not the same as the Vice President of Amreeka.
University Of Management And Technology Umt Lahore
Punjab University PU Lahore
Punjab University College Of Information Technology Lahore
Allama Iqbal Open University Aiou Islamabad