Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) is responsible for recruiting excellent and loyal individuals for the public service jobs in Sindh. SPSC offers various decent and highly paid jobs under different departments. SPSC assistant director jobs are considered to be one of the best civil service commission jobs of Sindh. SPSC announces assistant director jobs of various departments every now and then. On this page you can find all the information related to SPSC assistant director jobs of various Sindh government departments.
SPSC Assistant Directors Job
- SPSC Assistant Director Job Description 2023
- SPSC Assistant Director Job Advertisements
- SPSC Assistant Director Job Departments 2023
- Assistant Director (Software) SPSC
- Assistant Director (Network) SPSC
- Assistant Director (Public Awareness) SPSC
- Assistant Director (Medical) SPSC
- Assistant Director (Law) SPSC
- Assistant Director (Admin and Finance) SPSC
- Assistant Director(Question Bank) SPSC
- Assistant Director Technical SPSC
- Assistant Director (Lab) SPSC
- Assistant Director (RECTT) SPSC
- SPSC Assistant Director Salary Details 2023
- SPSC Assistant Director Eligibility Requirements 2023
- SPSC Assistant Director Job Application Process 2023
- SPSC Assistant Director Roll Number Slip
- SPSC Assistant Director Date Sheet 2023
- SPSC Assistant Director Job Results 2023
- SPSC Assistant Director Interview 2023
- SPSC Assistant Director Faqs
SPSC Assistant Director Job Description 2023
All matters pertaining to the department's staff are handled by the Assistant Director. He or she is in charge of monitoring employee performance. He or she creates teams that are able to carry out plans and collaborate effectively. Lead and advise employees. And also work up close to the director of the department. An SPSC Assistant Director works with complete loyalty and justice by keeping his personal relations or friendships aside and this goes for all the Public Service Commissions of Pakistan. SPSC Assistant Director Job is a BPS-17 civil service job. If you want a SPSC assistant director job in any department following are the skills that you must possess:
- Professional manners and positive attitude.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Excellent abilities in management and organization.
- Focus on every aspect of the strategic vision.
- Exceptional abilities in presenting and inspiring others.
SPSC Assistant Director Job Advertisements
Assistant Director Job in Social Welfare Department
SPSC has announced Assistant Director Job in C.social Welfare Department along with the following details on 11-November-2022 with a deadline of 12-December-2022. The Job was released in the SPSC Advertisment 09 2022.
|Post Name||Assistant Director(BPS-17) job announced by SPSC|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
|No of Post||45|
|Qualification||Master Degree in Sociology at least in 2nd division from a HEC recognized university|
|Age Limit||21-28 years|
|Gender||Male & Female|
|Place of Posting||-|
|Syllabus Requirements||will be updated soon|
|Test Date||Coming Soon|
|Roll NoSlip||Coming Soon|
|Merit List/Selected Candidate||
SPSC Assistant Director Job Departments 2023
Assistant director jobs are available at SPSC in a variety of Sindh government departments and each department contributes its role in managing and developing the provincial level facilities and resources. The number of open positions, job duties and eligibility requirements vary by department. We will discuss the duties of assistant directors in various departments on this page. To keep you updated, we also post the most recent assistant director jobs on our website. Some well-known and significant positions as assistant directors include
Assistant Director (Software) SPSC
SPSC recruits candidates for the assistant director (software) SPSC job by conducting proper exam and interview. SPSC hire only the candidates with relevant experience like programming, coding and software development etc. along with these other qualities like resources management and positive and inspiring attitude is required for the SPSC assistant director (software) BPS-17 job. Candidates should visit this page more often to get the latest SPSC assistant director job updates.
Assistant Director (Network) SPSC
SPSC announces the SPSC assistant director (network) jobs every now and then and numerous candidates submit applications and appear in exams to avail this job. Only lucky ones or should I say the most eligible candidates gets the job. Relevant experience and qualifications and strong communication skills are must to qualify for this job. SPSC conducts the job exams 80% according to the network and computer science related questions and 20% general knowledge based questions.
Assistant Director (Public Awareness) SPSC
Assistant director public awareness is another famous SPSC BPS-17 job. The job is famous for its pay grade and additional perks and allowances. SPSC assistant director public awareness can be appointed in the rural or urban areas of the province. The role of the SPSC assistant director public awareness is to spread awareness of implication of any program or idea amongst the people. SPSC assistant director public awareness works with his team and superiors to make people aware about the issues or problems they may face and provide them with the solutions. Stay connected to our page for the latest SPSC assistant director jobs.
Assistant Director (Medical) SPSC
The management of a portion of a healthcare department or a major function is typically the responsibility of an assistant director medical. SPSC assistant director medical directs a healthcare unit that provides direct patient care in areas like student health, emergency medicine, nursing, health education initiatives, and clinical operations with assistance from the director. He or she also assesses the need for additional staff, equipment and services and monitors the utilization of services, facilities, and staff to ensure efficient resource utilization. SPSC recruits only the candidates with relevant qualifications and experience.
Assistant Director (Law) SPSC
The Assistant Director Law is authorized to defend or participate in any legal proceedings related to provisional government. SPSC Assistant Director Law works closely with the director of law and tries to maintain fulfil his or her daily duties and responsibilities. And obviously SPSC only selects the candidates with law background and experience. SPSC conducts exams and interviews to filter out the most suitable candidates for the SPSC Assistant Director Law job.
Assistant Director (Admin and Finance) SPSC
Together with the Executive Director, the SPSC Assistant Director of Finance and Administration will oversee the Foundation’s investments, assets, and administrative tasks, such as accounting, human resources, and operational tasks. It is necessary to have accounting and bookkeeping experience. To avail SPSC assistant director admin and finance job. All candidates are advised to keep visiting our page for the latest Sindh assistant director job updates.
Assistant Director(Question Bank) SPSC
It is also a BPS-17 job. SPSC Assistant Director (question bank) job is famous for its pay rank and allowances. SPSC requires candidates with bachelor’s degree in computer science/ information technology/ software engineering with at least second division for the Assistant Director (question bank) job and with additional 5 year experience of programming, developing, issue management system etc. SPSC conduct written exams and interviews/ viva voce in order to identify the most suitable candidate for the job.
Assistant Director Technical SPSC
SPSC assistant director technical contribute to the development and achievement of the department’s plans and objectives. Coordinate and oversee daily operations with the director. Ensure that internal policies and regulations are followed. Keep an eye on progress toward goals. Perform duties related to staffing, such as hiring, training, evaluating, etc. SPSC hires both experienced and fresh candidates for the job.
Assistant Director (Lab) SPSC
SPSC assistant director lab supervise the procedures for preparing for laboratory tests. Performs and provides laboratory services of high quality by working with qualified team. Maintains the performance of medical laboratory equipment by establishing quality standards by motivating and helping others. It is also a BPS-17 job and requires candidates to go through exams and interviews. SPSC announces SPSC assistant director lab jobs every now and then. Keep visiting our page for the latest SPSC assistant director jobs.
Assistant Director (RECTT) SPSC
For the assistant director (RECTT) job, SPSC requires a minimum qualification of master’s degree in second division from a recognized university/ institute of Pakistan. Both, male and female candidates can apply for the job. SPSC usually conducts written exams and interviews/ viva voce to select the most suitable candidate for the SPSC assistant director (RECTT) job. It is a highly paid provisional government job and there’s a lot of competition for the assistant director (RECTT) post. Candidates are advised to prepare fully for the job exams and interview.
SPSC Assistant Director Salary Details 2023
In Sindh, an Assistant Director's basic pay scale is typically BPS-17. This amounts to a monthly income of approximately Rs. 80,000 to approximately Rs. 100,000, this number varies depending on the experience and job location. Assistant Directors are eligible for a variety of additional benefits and perks in addition to the basic salary, including reimbursements for travel expenses, retirement benefits, housing and medical allowances.
SPSC Assistant Director Eligibility Requirements 2023
To be considered for a position, each candidate must satisfy a set of SPSC assistant director eligibility requirements. Eligibility criteria like age, qualifications and experience etc. vary for all departments and SPSC only allows eligible candidates to appear for the job exam. The following is basic eligibility criteria for SPSC assistant director job
- Quota for minority, disables candidates and candidates from backward areas will be maintained during the selection of the candidates.
- A candidate must have a bachelor's or master's degree (with relevant subjects) with at least a second division to be considered.
- The required qualifications must have been obtained from an HEC-recognized university or institute by all candidates.
- The SPSC assistant director positions are only open to applicants who possesses domicile of Sindh.
- For SPSC Assistant Director Job in different departments, age limit varies. It is usually between 21 to 30 years with 5 year age relaxation for male and 8 years age relaxation for female candidates.
- Candidates who are currently employed by the Sindh government should submit their applications in the appropriate manner (by submitting a signed NOC from your department head).
- Quotas for candidates from backward areas, candidates with disabilities and candidates from minority groups will be maintained during the SPSC selection process.
SPSC Assistant Director Job Application Process 2023
If you're looking for instructions on how to apply for the SPSC assistant director position, you've come to the right place. Before applying, carefully read the job advertisement for assistant director to see if you meet the requirements. The procedure for applying for the job of assistant director at SPSC is as follows:
- Applications for the SPSC assistant director job is available online.
- Open the SPSC official site.
- From the homepage, select “Create Account”.
- Insert your personal information like CNIC card number, mobile number, email etc. to successfully create your SPSC account.
- From the button “Available Jobs” you can apply for your desired SPSC job.
- Upload the scanned copies of requested documents.
- Enter your past experience (if any)
- Download the application fee challan from SPSC’s official website.
- Submit the (non-refundable) application processing fee of Rs. 500 or 1000 in state bank or national bank of Pakistan. Retain the original paid fee challan to be presented at the time of exam and interview.
- Upload the paid fee challan receipt and submit your application.
SPSC Assistant Director Roll Number Slip
Candidates are informed about roll number slips by SPSC posting updates online and sending updates to their mobile and email addresses. Only qualified candidates are given the SPSC assistant director roll number slip. All SPSC departments have the same procedure for checking or downloading the SPSC assistant director roll numbers slip. The following method allows candidates to view their SPSC assistant director roll number slip
- Go to the official website of the Sindh Public Service Commission Pakistan.
- From the homepage, select the “Test/ Interview Schedule” section.
- It will take you to a page containing test and interview schedule of various SPSC jobs.
- Select the title of the job you have applied for.
- Note your roll number test date, time and venue from that list.
SPSC Assistant Director Date Sheet 2023
SPSC releases the SPSC assistant director date sheet at least one month before the exams. The candidates get to know about their job exam date sheets by SPSC’s website and sending updates, mobile phone SMS and emails. The SPSC only distributes the assistant director date sheet to the candidates who fully stand eligible on the criteria. Candidates can download their SPSC assistant director date sheet by following the below given steps:
- Visit the official website of the Sindh Public Service Commission.
- Select the heading “Test Schedule”.
- A list of exams schedules or date sheets of various jobs and departments will appear.
- Find your desired date sheet and note your job test date, time and exam centre.
SPSC Assistant Director Job Results 2023
After the evaluation process, SPSC declares the SPSC assistant director results online. SPSC only conducts SPSC assistant director job exams on eligible candidates. Candidates receive notification of the results on their mobile devices. Candidates must score at least 50% on the SPSC assistant director test out of 100. And 33% marks are required in SPSC assistant director interview result out of 100 marks. Follow the steps below to find out your SPSC assistant director exam result
- Visit the official website of the SPSC.
- You can find the “Written Test Result” title on the SPSC homepage.
- By opening it, you can see exam results of various SPSC jobs.
- Select your assistant director job result list and check your result.
- The process is same if you want to search the interview result, just select the “Interview Result” title from the homepage.
SPSC Assistant Director Interview 2023
After the SPSC written test result, successful candidates should start preparing for their SPSC assistant director interview. A candidate have to obtain at least 33 marks out of 100. SPSC interview panel and subject specialists will conduct your interview and it will also be recorded. The assistant director call letter that is mailed and made available online contains information about the date and time of the SPSC assistant director interview. The assistant director call letter that is mailed and made available online contains information about the date and time of the SPSC assistant director interview. All candidates must bring their original CNIC card, call letter, and certificates (domestic, academic transcript, etc.) to the interview.
The following steps will allow candidates to view and download their SPSC assistant director interview schedule from the official SPSC website:
- Go to the Sindh Public Service Commission website
- Select the “Test/ Interview Schedule” section from the homepage of SPSC website.
- You will be taken to a page with test and interview schedules for various SPSC jobs.
- Select your job interview schedule.
- From that list, make a note of date, time and location of the interview.
SPSC Assistant Director FAQs
Q: How to submit SPSC accept assistant director application?
Ans: Candidates can submit their SPSC assistant director application online from the SPSC website.
Q: Does SPSC prefer experienced candidates for the assistant director job?
Ans: Yes, SPSC prefers the experienced candidates for the assistant director job and they also get more salary than newly joined assistant directors.
Q: What is the age limit for SPSC assistant director job?
Ans: The age limit is usually between 21 to 30 years with five year age relaxation for male and 8 years age relaxation for female candidates.
Q: How candidates can download their SPSC assistant director roll number slip?
Ans: From the homepage of SPSC website, candidates can select the “test schedule” option and find his or her roll number slip under the proper heading.
Q: How candidates can check their SPSC assistant director exam result?
Ans: Candidates can check their exam result from the homepage of SPSC website by clicking the result button
Q: What are Total Marks of SPSC assistant director interview?
Ans: Total Marks for SPSC assistant director interview is 100 and candidates must score 33% marks to clear the interview.
Q: How can I check my SPSC assistant director interview call letter?
Ans: Candidates can easily download their SPSC assistant director interview schedule/ call letter from the “Schedule” section on the homepage of SPSC website.
Q: How do candidates learn about the interviews for SPSC assistant directors?
Ans: Candidates are notified about the SPSC assistant director interview via SMS and emails and from their online portal.
Q: What documents candidates should bring on the SPSC assistant director interview day?
Ans: On the day of the interview, candidates are required to bring their original CNIC card, paid fee challan, original academic transcripts and domicile.
Q: How can I pay my assistant director application fee?
Ans: Candidates can submit their assistant director application fee through online banking or in any branch of state bank or national bank of Pakistan
Q: How government employees can apply for the SPSC assistant director post?
Ans: Candidates already serving the government can apply through their department along with the NOC certificate dully signed by their head of department.
Q: How to download the SPSC assistant director application fee challan?
Ans: Application fee challan can be downloaded from SPSC official website and can be found on the top of the “Available Jobs” page.
Q: If my application gets rejected will my application fee will be refunded?
Ans: No claim or fee refund will be entertained by the SPSC.
Q: Does SPSC pay any travel allowances if a candidate is called out for the interview?
Ans: No, SPSC do not pay any travel allowance or daily allowance to the candidates called out for the interview.