SPSC Registrations Guide
Application Process of SPSC
While applying for the application process of spsc, applicants need information about the procedure. The procedure is unfamiliar to most of the applicants. So, for the assistance of you, we have mentioned the procedure on this page. You can get guidelines from the mentioned points. You can also get the information on how to create account on SPSC from this page.
Online Registration Process
- In the registration process, you have to visit the spsc portal from their official site first.
- By selecting the "SPSC Create Account" icon from the Green Header, you can register for yourself.
- Log in and complete the three components of your candidate preparation.
- Personal Information, Education, Courses, Publications, and any prior experience
- Utilize your account's "Available Jobs" icon to apply.
- If you are already registered, just enter your Email and Password.
Create Account for SPSC Form Submission
To apply for the application process of SPSC, you have to create the SPSC account first.
- First of all, enter the 13 digit code of your CNIC.
- Enter your current mobile number which is in working.
- Enter the Email address and confirm it.
- Enter your password (Your password must have 6 characters).
- To register yourself, click the register button.
Responsibilities of SPSC
Here we have mentioned the responsibilities of SPSC.
- Conducting competitive tests for hiring into state services and positions
- Choosing candidates for positions and services within the State Government through interviews; recommending officers for appointment or advancement.