SPSC hires teachers and staff for the education and literacy department of Sindh province government. SPSC hires the excellent and experienced individuals for the betterment of Sindh government’s education and literacy department. SPSC conducts written exams and interview/ viva voce to recruit early childhood teacher (BPS-15), junior elementary school teacher (BPS-14) and secondary school teacher (BPS-16) etc in SPSC teaching department. Here on this page you will find all the details about SPSC teaching jobs including their eligibility criteria and application process.
SPSC Teachers Job 2023
- SPSC Teaching Jobs Description 2023
- Teachers Job Advertisements
- SPSC Teaching Jobs 2023
- SPSC Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) Job
- SPSC Junior Elementary School Teacher (JEST) Job
- SPSC Secondary School Teacher (SST) Job
- SPSC Headmaster/Headmistress Job
- SPSC Taluka Education Officer (TEO) Job
- SPSC Assistant Professor Job
- SPSC Lecturer Job
- SPSC Professor Job
- SPSC Teaching Salary Details 2023
- SPSC Teaching Jobs Eligibility Requirements 2023
- SPSC Teaching Job Application Process 2023
- SPSC Teaching Jobs Roll Number Slip
- SPSC Teaching Jobs Test Date 2023
- SPSC Teaching Jobs Results 2023
- SPSC Teaching Jobs Interview 2023
- SPSC Teachers job Faqs
SPSC Teaching Jobs Description 2023
SPSC selects the most suitable candidates for teaching jobs because it’s not an easy job and a government teacher represents the quality and discipline of Sindh government’s educational department. Candidates who qualify for the teaching jobs gets appointed in a Sindh government school or college, where they fulfill their teaching responsibilities. These Sindh government teachers work with their superiors and try to explore effective and interactive teaching methods. Following are the skills that a SPSC teacher must possess:
- Professional attitude
- Communication Skills.
- Dedication and adaptability
- Managing Skills
- Collaboration and creativity
Teachers Job Advertisement
SPSC has announced Teachers Job in School Education and Literacy Department along with the following details on 11-November-2022 with a deadline of 28-December-2022. The Job was released in the SPSC Advertisment 09 2022.
|Teacher||Teacher (BPS-16) job announced by SPSC|
|Department||School Education and Literacy Department|
|No of Post||
|Gender||Male & Female|
|Place of Posting||-|
|Test Date||Coming Soon|
|Roll NoSlip||Coming Soon|
|Merit List/Selected Candidate||
SPSC Teaching Jobs 2023
There are various government teaching jobs in SPSC education and literacy department. All of them are decent jobs with different rank and pay levels. SPSC education and literacy department plays a vital role in educating and grooming children for the future. SPSC education and literacy department also spread awareness of education and tries to provide the quality education equivalent to any private educational institute. SPSC announces different teaching job every year. Keep reading this page to get to know all the details about different SPSC teaching jobs. Following are the different SPSC teaching jobs:
SPSC Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) Job
SPSC Early Childhood Teacher is a BPS-15 government job. SPSC Early Childhood Teacher enables young children to develop cognitive, social, emotional and physical skills in a stimulating, safe and developmentally appropriate educational setting for the students. SPSC recruits ECT candidates by conducting exams and interviews. SPSC prefers the candidates with relevant experience and also provide additional allowances to the experienced candidates. SPSC announces the SPSC ECT job advertisements every now and then. Candidates will get the complete information about the SPSC Early Childhood Teacher job from this page.
SPSC Junior Elementary School Teacher (JEST) Job
SPSC Junior Elementary School Teacher deals with the elementary students at government schools of Sindh province. SPSC Junior Elementary School Teacher interacts with the students, examine students' abilities, strengths and weaknesses by observing them. SPSC Junior Elementary School Teacher also takes part in the school management and tries to find new study methods. SPSC JES Teacher is a BPS-14 job. SPSC evaluates candidates on the basis of their marks and exams for this job. You can find SPSC Junior Elementary School Teacher eligibility criteria and application process further below on this page.
SPSC Secondary School Teacher (SST) Job
SPSC conducts highly competitive exams and interviews for Secondary School Teacher job. SPSC SST job is a BPS-16 government job. SPSC Secondary School Teachers will be appointed in the secondary government schools of Sindh province. SPSC Secondary School Teachers develops and distributes individual lesson plans utilizing a variety of teaching methods and appealing to a variety of learning styles in one or more academic subjects. Also prepares lessons and tests and evaluates student performance after the exams.
SPSC Headmaster/Headmistress Job
SPSC Headmaster/ Headmistress jobs are considered to be one of the most respectable and highly paid jobs in the education and literacy department of Sindh Public Service Commission. SPSC Headmaster/ Headmistress is a BPS-17 job. SPSC only prefer candidates with proper qualifications and relevant experience. SPSC finalize the candidates for the SPSC Headmaster/ Headmistress jobs on the basis of their obtained marks in exams and interview/ viva voce. SPSC Headmaster or Headmistress of a school creates a positive and appropriate learning environment. Their responsibilities include supporting teachers and staff, ensuring a safe and successful school environment and assisting students in receiving the highest possible quality of education.
SPSC Taluka Education Officer (TEO) Job
SPSC Taluka Education Officer is BPS-17 job. The usual age limit for this job is from 22 to 35 years. SPSC Taluka Education Officer Job is really famous due to its pay grade and perks and allowances. SPSC recruits only the best suitable candidate for this job with relevant experience. An SPSC Taluka Education Officer maintains updates information of education facilities, students, teaching staff and officials in his relevant taluka, performs financial and human resource management responsibilities and ensures the quality of education system in his taluka.
SPSC Assistant Professor Job
SPSC selects candidates for Assistant Professor Job on the basis of qualification and experiences. SPSC Assistant Professor Job is a BPS-18 Sindh government job. An assistant professor is an entry-level educational professional without tenure in a government college or university. Teaching, conducting research, publishing the results and advising undergraduate and graduate students are all responsibilities of SPSC assistant professors. SPSC conducts competitive exams and interviews for this job. Keep visiting our website for the latest SPSC assistant professor job updates.
SPSC Lecturer Job
SPSC Lecturer job is also really famous in Sindh because of its rank and perks. SPSC pays extra allowances to the experienced SPSC lecturer job candidates. SPSC Lecturer is a BS-17 job in Sindh education and literacy department. University students are taught by lecturers, who plan and carry out instruction in their chosen field. This includes direct instruction as well as the creation of teaching materials, preparation for tutorials and seminars, and marking students' work. In addition, they conduct research on their subject by attending conferences and producing publications, books, and other forms of communication.
SPSC Professor Job
SPSC Professor is a BS-20 job. Mentors a new member of the department's or faculty academic staff, participates in the committee for faculty and departmental appointments, performs evaluations and provides postgraduate students and other faculty members with specific guidance, support and training. The job is considered to be one of the most respectable job of SPSC. SPSC conducts exams and interviews to finalize the most suitable candidates for the SPSC Professor Job.
SPSC Teaching Salary Details 2023
In the education and literacy department of Sindh Public service commission, the minimum salary of a teacher is almost from 30,000 to 40,000 per month with additional allowances and maximum salary in this department can go up to 1 lakh per month. SPSC prefers candidates with experience for the teaching jobs and the SPSC teaching jobs salaries comes with extra allowances if you prove that you have relevant experience. An experienced SPSC Professor salary can reach up to 2.5 lakhs per month.
SPSC Teaching Jobs Eligibility Requirements 2023
Each candidate must meet a set of eligibility requirements for SPSC teaching jobs to stand eligible for the position. SPSC Teaching jobs Eligibility criteria may vary for different rank of teaching job. SPSC only allows candidates to appear for the job exam who stand eligible on the job requirements. The following is basic eligibility criteria for SPSC teaching jobs:
- To be considered, a candidate must possess a bachelor's or master's degree with at least a second division in relevant subjects. Qualification requirements may vary according to the job rank and level.
- During the selection process, a quota will be maintained for candidates from backward areas, candidates with disabilities and candidates from minority groups.
- All candidates must have to provide the necessary credentials from HEC recognized university or institute.
- Only candidates possessing Sindh domicile are eligible to apply for the SPSC teaching positions.
- The age limit for SPSC Teaching jobs in various departments varies depending upon rank of the job. The typical age range is between 21 and 30, with a 5 year age relaxation for male candidates and 8 year relaxation for female candidates.
- Experience is required for SPSC teaching jobs. Minimum required experience may vary depending upon the position and pay-grade.
- Candidates who are currently employed by the Sindh government should properly submit their applications (by submitting a signed NOC from your department head).
SPSC Teaching Job Application Process 2023
Before applying for the job, carefully read the job advertisements of SPSC teaching jobs to see if you stand eligible on the minimum requirements or not. The procedure to apply for the SPSC teaching jobs may vary slightly due to change in ranks but the basic procedure to apply for teaching jobs at SPSC is as follows:
- Applications for the SPSC Teaching job can be submitted online.
- Visit the SPSC official website.
- From the homepage, select “Apply Online” button.
- Then click on the “Create Account” button, if you don’t already have SPSC account.
- Insert your personal details like CNIC card number, mobile number, email etc. to create your SPSC account.
- By clicking the “Available Jobs” button, you can apply for your desired SPSC teaching job.
- Upload the attested and scanned copies of required documents (domicile, academic transcripts etc.)
- Describe your past experience (if any)
- Generate and download the application fee challan from SPSC’s official website.
- Submit the application processing fee of Rs. 500 in any branch of state bank or national bank of Pakistan. Application processing fee may vary based on different types of teaching jobs.
- Candidates are advised to retain the original copy of paid fee challan to be presented while entering the examination hall.
- After uploading your paid fee challan receipt, submit your application.
SPSC Teaching Jobs Roll Number Slip
The roll number slip for SPSC Teacher jobs is only issued to qualified candidates. SPSC roll number slip contains the candidate’s roll number and the time and date of his or her job exams. SPSC posts updates online and sends updates to candidates' mobile phones and email addresses regarding SPSC Teacher jobs roll number slips. The procedure for checking or downloading the SPSC Teacher roll numbers slip is the same for all SPSC teaching jobs. Candidates can view their SPSC Teaching roll number slip in the following manner:
- Visit the Sindh Public Service Commission of Pakistan’s official website.
- Select the "Test/Interview Schedule" section from the homepage.
- You will be taken to a page with test and interview schedules for various SPSC jobs.
- Choose the SPSC teacher job title for which you have applied.
- From that list, make a note of your roll number test date, time, and location.
SPSC Teaching Jobs Date Sheet 2023
The SPSC Teaching jobs date sheet is made available at least one month prior to the exams. Candidates are informed of their job exam date sheets via the SPSC website, mobile SMS and email notifications. The Teaching date sheet is only distributed by the SPSC to candidates who meet all eligibility requirements. Follow the steps below to download your SPSC Teacher jobs date sheet:
- Go to the Sindh Public Service Commission's official website.
- Select "Test Schedule" heading from the homepage.
- The various jobs and departments' exam schedules or date sheets will be listed.
- Select your SPSC teaching job date sheet and download it.
SPSC Teaching Jobs Results 2023
The SPSC Teaching jobs results are made public online after the checking and evaluation process. Online and from SMS and emails, candidates are informed of the results. On the SPSC Teaching job test, candidates must receive a score of at least 50% out of 100. In addition, the SPSC Teacher job interview result must earn 33 percent of 100 points. Total and passing mark of SPSC teaching jobs may vary according to the types of teaching jobs. To find out your SPSC Teacher job exam result, follow the steps below:
- Go to the SPSC's official website.
- The title "Written Test Result" can be found on the SPSC homepage.
- You can view exam results for various SPSC jobs by opening it.
- Check your result by selecting your Teaching job result list.
- The procedure for searching the interview result is the same: from the homepage, select the title "Interview Result."
SPSC Teaching Jobs Interview 2023
Candidates who passed the written exam should immediately begin preparing for the SPSC Teachers job interview. A candidate must earn at least 33 out of 100 points to clear the interview. Your interview with the SPSC interview panel and subject specialists will be recorded as well. The SPSC Teaching job interview date and time are listed in the Teaching call letter that is mailed and made available online. The original CNIC card, call letter, and certificates (such as domestic transcripts and academic transcripts) must be brought by each candidate to the interview.
Candidates will be able to view and download their SPSC Teaching interview schedule from the official SPSC website by following the steps below:
- Go to the Sindh Public Service Commission's website. From the SPSC's homepage, select the "Test/Interview Schedule" section.
- You will be directed to a page that contains test and interview schedules for various SPSC jobs.
- Choose a time for your job interview.
- Take note of the interview's date, time, and location from that list.
SPSC Teachers job FAQ's
Q: Does SPSC prefer candidates with prior experience for the Teaching position?
Ans: Yes, SPSC prefers the experienced candidates for the Teaching job and they are more likely to get additional salary than newly joined government employees.
Q: What is the age limit for SPSC Teachers jobs?
Ans: The typical age range is 21 to 30, with a five-year age relaxation for male candidates and an eight-year age relaxation for female candidates.
Q: What documents applicants should bring with them on SPSC Teachers job interview day?
Ans: Candidates are required to bring their original CNIC card, paid fee challan, original academic transcripts and domicile on the day of the job interview.
Q: How can applicants download their SPSC Teaching job roll number slip?
Ans: Candidates can download their desired SPSC Teaching job roll number slip, by selecting the "test schedule" option from the SPSC website's homepage.
Q: How do I submit an application for teacher job at SPSC?
Ans: Candidates can only submit their SPSC Teaching job application online, from the SPSC’s official website.
Q: Candidates can only submit their SPSC Teaching job application online, from the SPSC’s official website
Ans: By clicking the result button on the SPSC website's homepage, candidates can view their desired teaching job exam results.
Q: How candidates are informed about the SPSC assistant director interviews?
Ans: The SPSC Teaching interview is notified to candidates via SMS, email and their online portal.
Q: Total Marks for SPSC Teaching job interview?
Ans: The SPSC teaching job interview has a total score of 100 and candidates need to get a score of 33% to successfully pass the interview.
Q: How can I view the call letter for my SPSC Teaching interview?
Ans: From the "Schedule" section on the SPSC website's homepage, candidates can easily download their SPSC Teaching interview schedule and call letter.
Q: If a candidate is selected for an interview, does SPSC provide any reimbursement for travel expenses?
Ans: No, the SPSC does not provide candidates selected for interviews with a daily or travel allowances.
Q: How can I download my SPSC Teaching job application fee challan?
Ans: The challan for the application fee can be downloaded from the SPSC's official website, which is located at the top of the page of "Available Jobs".
Q: How can I pay the application fee for SPSC teaching jobs?
Ans: Candidates can submit their Teaching application fee through online banking or physically in any branch of bank mentioned don the job advertisement and fee challan form.
Q: How can already government employees apply for the SPSC Teaching post?
Ans: Candidates who are already employed by the government can submit an application through their department with a valid NOC certificate signed by their department head.
Q: If I forgot to attach the paid fee receipt with my SPSC Teaching job application will my application be accepted or not?
Ans: No, your application will not be accepted.