Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Syllabus 2023
Most important things for you to keep in mind is your syllabus. If you don't have proper kwowledge & guide about your SPSC Syllabus 2023, you can't gain good marks in exams. If you start study without knowing syllabus, your time, study,struggle are considered as zero work. Here we go to discuss the syllabus scheme for SPSC Tests for those students who are really passionate to pass SPSC test and get a government job, still wondering about the syllabus that how to prepare SPSC test. A complete SPSC Exams Syllabus Details For All Posts 2023 is given below SPSC Syllabus 2023 in Pakistan For All Post
Compulsory SPSC Subjects 2023
- English-This paper is intended to test the candidates command of the English Language and may include précis writing, usage of idioms, etc
- English Essay:- An essay to be written in English on one of several specified subjects and is intended to test the candidate’s ability to compose.
- Essay in Urdu or Punjabi or Sindhi or Pushto or Baluchi- This paper is intended to test the candidate’s command of the language concerned
- General paper in Urdu or Punjabi or Sindhi or Pushto or Baluchi This paper is intended to test the ability of the candidates to write the language fluently and to Translate from English into it.
- General Knowledge including Everyday Science. This paper is intended to test the candidate’s knowledge of current world affairs and also of broad facts of historical, political, geographical and economic importance. A section will be included to test candidate’s knowledge and understanding matters of everyday observation and experience in the scientific aspect.
- Viva Voce- The Viva Voce will be to test, the personal qualities of the candidates. This examination will be in matters of general interest and is intended to test candidates alertness, intelligence and general outlook, Consideration will also be paid to the bearing and physique of the candidate
Language and Literature
- English Literature Period I
- English Literature Period II 1832-1901
- Arabic (4) Persian (5) French
- Sankirt (7) Latin (8) German
- History of Urdu Literature/Sindhi Literature Arabic Literature Period I
- Arabic Literature Period II
- Persian Literature Period I
- Persian Literature Period II
- Indian History Period I
- Indian History Period II
- English History, from 1714 A.D
- European History, from 1789 A.D
- Islamic History Period I
- Islamic History Period II
- Pure Mathematics
- Trigonometry- De-Moivre’s Theorem Hyperbolic and Inverse Hyperbolic functions. Summation of Trigonometric Series. Standard same as for degree examination.
(a) Analytical Plane geometry- Rectangular and Polar Co-Ordinates, the Straight
- Theory of Equation, cubic and quadratic equations
- Determinants of third and fourth order, their development and properties. Standard same as for degree Examination.
- Differential Calculus
- Difference equation of the- types
- dx Q where P and Q are functions of X
- dy2 dy-cy.
- dx2+ dx-F(X)/Mx
- Applied Chemistry
- Human Anatomy.
- Ethics and Psychology
- Logic and Elements of Philosophy
- Political Science
- Criminal Law
- Civil Law.
- International Relations
- Public Administration
- Journalism/ Mass Communication