Sindh Public Service Commission Introduction
Sindh Public Service Commission is a government institute in Sindh Provience of Pakistan that manages the responsibility to recruiting civil servants in different government and bureaucrats in government of sindh.Sindh Public service commission was established in British India government in 1926.After 1947, the commission was established in Pakistan in 1947 under the provision of Act 1935.The major functional task are scrutiny of requisitions, conduct of examination,processing of application,tests & interviews against the requisted forms that are received from various department of Sindh of per laid down procedure.The Commission is fully competent to make Policy Decisions to prescribe detailed procedure for the selection process and other allied matters/issues etc.The procedure for recruitment entails progressive chain of activities which are reactive in nature and spread over a period of time. It commences with receipt of Departments’ Requisition at the Commission and terminates with the final Recommendation formulated on merit and submitted by the Commission to the Government of Sindh.
Sindh Public Service Commission(Amendment) Act, 2008
First Published after having received the assent of Governor of Sindh in Gazette.Whereas it is expedient to further ament the Sindh Public Service Commission Act, 1989, in the following manner
- This Act may be called the Sindh Public Service Commission (Amendment) Act, 2008.
- It shall come into force at once
- In the Sindh Public Service Commission Act, 1989, hereinafter called the said Act, Clause (bb) of Section 2, shall be omitted
- Through out the Act, for the word “Governor”, the word “Government” shall be substituted
- The Chairman or a Member shall hold office for a single nonrenewable term of five years from the date on which he enters upon his office; provided that the Government may in its discretion reconstitute the Commission and reappoint the Chairman and the Members within a period of thirty days from the date on which this sub-section comes into force
SPSC Age Limit 2021
There is 21 to 30 years of age's candidates are eligible for competitive exams.General relaxation upto 15 years is applicable in upper age limit for vacancies in all the department of government of Sindh.
SPSC Combined Competitive Examination
- Each candidate should consult the syllabus & conditions mentioned in the document
- Each candidate should give option for subject No 3 & 4 of compulsory subjects and three from optional subjects
- The option exercised by the candidate for the subject at the time of submitting the application form is read as final and no request for any change,shall be entertained
- The sheet must be attached with the application form failing which is shall be rejected