SPSC Guide Highlights
The SPSC is defined as (Sindh Public Service Commission). The sindh public service commission spsc was founded in 1926. Basically, it is a Government sector that provides jobs in Sindh. This is only responsible for the Sindh administration. The main aim of SPSC is to provide various jobs to citizens. However, the primary objective of SPSC is to examine the application and requisition processes. To hire people for other Sindh departments, SPSC regularly holds exams, interviews, and testing.
The sindh public service commission Sindh covers various things including the written test, interviews, syllabus, merit lists, result, answer keys, challan forms, and the Application forms. Since the Sindh province's SPSC covers and announces government positions, it has different offices in various cities of Pakistan. Hyderabad serves as its headquarters.
Age Limit for SPSC Position
Anyone living in Sindh can apply for the positions that are offered by SPSC. Before applying for any kind of position, you must know the sindh public service commission age limit. Candidates that are interested must be between the ages of 31 and 33. While the maximum age for government employees who desire to apply in the SPSC combined Competitive Examination has been allowed to apply from 35 to 37 years old.
The SPSC has various roles. Some of them are mentioned below.
- The main responsibility of SPSC is to hire an applicant on the basis of the SPSC exam.
- It is responsible to provide justice.
- SPSC builds a public service that is effective, capable, professional, and responsive in order to handle the problems of the twenty-first century.
- To create and implement selection criteria and procedures based on rules to ensure fairness and equal opportunity for all applicants.
- The role of SPSC is to ensure operational independence, political independence, responsibility, and ethics by acting without fear or favor.
Rules of SPSC
The spsc Sindh rules including the interview, exam and selection of the applicant are taken into account as per the advertisement. The SPSC offers various jobs that have specific rules and regulations. Applicants are advised to take instructions on the specific job for which they are going to apply.
In the Sindh public service commission Pakistan, there are the following rules that are including:
- “Act” is the first rule (It means that the SPSC ACT 2022 depends on (Sindh Act No IV of 2022).
- “Appointing Authority” (It means an authority as defined in the Sindh Civil Servant (Appointment, Promotion, and Transfer).
- “Basic pay scale” (It means that the pay scale in which a post or group of posts are included).
- “Chairperson” (It means the chairperson of the Commission).
- “Department” (It means an Administrative department of the Secretariat under the Sindh Government rules of Business). 1985;
- “Initial appointment” (It means the recruitment made otherwise than by promotion or transfer).
- “Test” includes written test or examination and interview or viva examination, whatever is applicable; provided that the result should be finalized by adding written test or examination and interview or viva examination.
Quick Facts on the SPSC Jobs
|Name of Organization||Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC)|
|Vacancy Title||SST Teachers, Educators, Subject Specialists & Other|
|Education||Bachelor and Master’s Degree in relevant field|
|Location||Karachi / Sindh – Pakistan|
SPSC Screening Test
The SPSC Screening Test contains the MCQs that comprise of following subjects:
- Current Affairs
- Pakistan Affairs
- Everyday Science
- General Ability
Note: There are 20 MCQs for each of the following 5 sections.
SPSC Screening Test Pattern
Here we have mentioned the test pattern of SPSC screening test for the knowledge of applicants.
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Total Marks||100 (1 mark per question)|
|Time Allowed||90 Minutes|
|Test Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
Contact Information of SPSC
The contact details of the SPSC are mentioned here. In terms of any query, you can contact the SPSC officials.
|Email Address of SPSCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address||98JQ+58J, Thandi Sarak, GOR Colony, Hyderabad, Sindh|
You can visit the SPSC website www.spsc.gov.pk for more details.
SPSC Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who is the current chairman of SPSC?
Ans: Muhammad Waseem is the current chairman of SPSC.
Q: How to apply for SPSC?
Ans: You can apply by checking the form that is available on the official website of SPSC.
Q: Who can apply for the SPSC exam?
Ans: The examination is open to all graduates between the ages of 21 and 28. The upper age restriction is lowered for members of the scheduled castes and scheduled tribes, former service members, physically disabled people, and state government employees.
Q: What is the work of SPSC?
Ans: It administers tests in order to appoint the services in the city. It is consulted on the following personnel management decisions: procedures for selecting applicants for state civil service positions and other civil positions.
Q: How many optional subjects are there in SPSC?
Ans: There are a total 3 subjects that can be selected from all 7 subjects. However, all the optional subjects carry equal marks.
MANSHA KUMARI24 Feb 2023
thanks for information
to continue to ilmkidunya.com