KPPSC Online Apply Guideline
KPPSC Online Registration Process 2023
KPPSC Jobs are really renowned in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. KPPSC announces the public service commission jobs now and then every year and a large amount of candidates send in their applications for the jobs. KPPSC online registration system allow candidates to apply for the KPPSC jobs online from their home really easily. Candidates can check the KPPSC job eligibility criteria online and can easily fill the application for that specific job. Even KPPSC overseas Pakistani candidates can apply for KPPSC jobs from abroad by downloading an online application form. KPPSC online registration process 2023 for both local and overseas Pakistani candidates is simply explained on this page.
KPPSC Online Registration Process for Pakistani Students
- First you have to make an account on the KPPSC online registration system.
- To create an account you have to provide your name, your CNIC number, your Email and have to select your district domicile. (Name and domicile cannot be edited later so select them carefully)
- After KPPSC account login, complete your profile by adding your qualifications, experience etc.
- Once you’ve completed your profile you can apply for your desired KPPSC job from your account after depositing the application fee.
- All the candidates have to submit the Rs. 500/- application fee through jazz cash or easypaisa agents.
KPPSC Online Registration Procedure for Overseas Candidates
- Candidates from abroad can apply for KPPSC jobs by filling out the given Form. It can also be downloaded from the KPPSC’s official website.
- Candidate have to download and print out the form, then fill it in your own handwriting.
- Fill the form and attach the copies of requested documents.
- While filling out the form candidate have to fill every column. If the column that doesn't apply to you, write "Nil" or "not applicable" In the given space.
- If the given space or lines is not enough for any detail or information, Candidate can write that detail on an extra white sheet and attach it to the form.
- After filling out the form, candidates have to send it to the KPPSC’s address; Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission 2 Fort Road, Peshawar Cantt Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan.
Important Instructions for Pakistani Candidates 2023
- If you are applying for the PMS, carefully select your optional subjects according to the determined rules. If commission finds any incongruity, your application may get rejected.
- Deposit your application fee by only using your own CNIC. Fee deposited on someone else CNIC number shall not be verified.
- Candidates who provide false information or documents, when filling out the online application form will not only have their applications rejected, but they will also be proceeded against and strict action will be taken.
- Save the receipt of your paid application fee for your own record.
- All the candidates are advised to submit the Rs. 500/- application fee through jazz cash or easypaisa agents only. Payments through other methods like bank, mobile apps, ATM, money order etc. shall not be confirmed.
KPPSC Online Apply related FAQs
Q: How Pakistani candidates can apply for the KPPSC jobs?
Ans: Candidates from Pakistan can easily apply for the KPPSC jobs by creating an account on KPPSC’s official website.
Q: How can I pay KPPSC application fee?
Ans: You can submit the KPPSC application fee of rupees 500/- through any jazz cash or easypaisa agent.
Q: How overseas Pakistani candidates can apply for the KPPSC jobs?
Ans: Candidates from abroad can apply for the KPPSC jobs by downloading the abroad candidate’s application Form. And send it to the KPPSC’s address.
Q: Can overseas Pakistani candidates can send their KPPSC job application online?
Ans: Overseas Pakistani candidates cannot send their KPPSC job application online, they have send the KPPSC job application in hard form to the KPPSC office in Pakistan.