WAPDA Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from suitable / eligible candidates against the following posts on regular basis:
|Sr. No.||Post||BPS||No. of Posts||Station||Qualification I Experience||Age Limit||Quota|
|1||Canteen / Mess Manager||14||02||Lahore :01 Islamabadr01||Graduation with 02 years' experience in Hotel Management I Hospitality Services OR Ex-Army men not less than the rank of Havaldar with 02 years relevant experience.||18-30 Years||Punjab (fin)|
|50 Yea rs|
|2||Sr. Caretaker||14||02||Lahore :01 islamabad.01||Graduation with 02 years experience in Hotel Management I Hospitality Services OR Ex-Army men not less than the rank of Havaldar with 02 years' relevant experience.||18-30 Years||Punjab (Open)|
|3||Sr.Cook / Head Cock||11||02||Lahore :01 Islamabadr01||06 months post merle diploma in relevant field with 02 years cooking experience in a restaurant I hotel I Govt. institution. OR Ex-Army men with 02 years cooking experience in Army Mess I Units.||18-30 Years||Punjab (e11)|
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the prescribed application form available on the PTS website (www.pts.org.pk). The advertisement is also available on WAPDA's website (www.wapda.gov.pk).
Instructions & General Conditions:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Government employees may apply through proper channel.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age limit. No further age relaxation shall be granted except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes and buddhist community.
- Age will be calculated as on last date of receipt of applications.
- Government I WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years' age relaxation in upper limit.
- Written test shall be conducted by PTS and later on skill test / interview will be conducted by WAPDA.
- The candidates shall be called for interviews I further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility under the rules. Merely passing of written test does not make the candidate eligible for further recruitment process.
- The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of 01 year.
- Educational Degrees must be from HEC recognized Universities I Concerned Boards I Institutions duly verified.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for test I interview.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold I cancel the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Applications carrying incomplete / incorrect information or received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
How to Apply:
- Candidates may register themselves and submit their applications through online link available on PTS website www.pts.org.pk. within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- Submission of hard copy of the application form is not required.
- Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs.1701- to PTS. Fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop or VISA! Master Card.
- Deposited amount is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Candidates will be informed through text message by PTS regarding roll no. slips, test centers, timing, test date etc.
- Candidates can download their roll no. slips from PTS website.
- For any information I query regarding application, test, roll no. slip, test center, result etc., candidates may contact PTS (051-111-111-787).