WAPDA Jobs Detail
WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated retired personnel of Armed Forces (only those who have completed rank I colored service) for the following positions likely to be permanent on completion of 01-year probation period on satisfactory performance as per Federal Govt. Policy I WAPDA Rues:
|Sr. No.||Nomenclature of Post||BPS||No. of Posts||Qualification I Experience||Max. Age Limit||Quota|
|1.||Sr. Vigilance Officer (FS)||16||01||Retired Armed Forces Junior Commissioned Officers of the rank of Honorary Lieutenant I Captain, Subedar Major having passed Secondary School Certificate Examination with 'IC' Grade / 2r4 Division or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board. Must be Intelligence qualified with a field experience of five years.||52 Years||Open Merit|
|2||Inspector Vigilance (Field)||11||01||Havidar or equivalent from Retired Personnel of Armed Forces. Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination with 'C' Grade / 2,4 Division or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board. Must be Intelligencequalified with a field experience of intelligence duty for three years.||52 Years||Open Merit|
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from WAPDA's website i.e. www.wapda.gov.pk.
- Candidates shall submit Rs. 450/- as application fee in favour of Director (Exams) WAPDA NC No. 0010000019473924. Allied Bank Limited, WAPDA House, Lahore Branch. Candidates who failed to submit application fee within due date will not be considered for short listing.
- The application forms duly filled along with a copy of CV, photocopies of Discharge Certificate, Course Report, CNIC, attested copies of all Educational / Experience Certificates, 02 recent passport size photographs and fee deposit receipt shall be submitted directly to Director (Vigilance) WAPDA, 217- WAPDA House, Lahore through postal / courier service. By hand applications will neither be received nor entertained. Name of the post applied for should be written on the top right corner of the envelop.
Instructions & General Conditions: -
- Only candidates applying on prescribed application form for the posts available on WAPDA's website will be considered for short listing.
- All candidates will be selected on merit.
- Govt. employees are advised to apply through proper channel after obtaining NOC from concerned department.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking of eligibility under the rules.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for test and interview by WAPDA.
- All Ex-Servicemen should be medically Category 'A' and Character at the time of discharge from the Armed Forces should be 'Exemplary or Equivalent.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Professional Degrees / Certificates must be verified from issuing authority.
- A candidate once applied / selected in a grade cannot claim for higher grade.
- Pay will be fixed at that stage of time scale of the post at which he was drawing his pay before retirement.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason. The number of posts can be increased / decreased by the competent authority.
- The officials who have been retired / weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not ebgible.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information and application received after due date shall be rejected.
- The last date for submission of applications is 08.11.2021 (Monday).
217-WAPDA HOUSE, LAHORE
042-99202211, EXT: 2217
- Bachelors40 Posts