University of Health Sciences (UHS) Jobs Detail
The University of Health Science Lahore is an equal opportunity employer, offering a congenial working environment with excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth, invites applications for the following posts: -
|Sr.||Designation and BPS||No. of Post||Qualification and Post Qualification Experience|
|01||M.A / M.Sc / MBA / MPA from HEC recognized institutions with sufficient administrative experience. Preference will be given to highly qualified person i.e. PhD, M.Phil OR MD / MS / FCPS with 15 years teaching / administrative experience OR Experienced Administrator from Public Service.|
|2||G.M. (Admin and Coord)
|01||MBA / MPA from HEC recongnised institutions with at least 18 years administrative experience.|
|3||Deputy Controller of Examinations
|01||M.A. / M.Sc. / MPA / MBA from HEC recognized University with 5 years administrative experience. OR MBBS with 5 years teaching / administrative experience.|
|02||MS in Computer Sciences / BE in Engineering from HEC recognized University having 2-3 years' experience of Network Administration and Management. Must Possess good oral and written communication skills as well as good presentation skills. In depth knowledge of the network technologies, tools and techniques. Must have knowledge of network security issues. Must have knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures for networks thorough knowledge of Operating Systems, system tools, latest networking trends and OS Servers: Windows (NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Window 7), Unix, Linux etc.|
|5||Budget and Accounts Officer
|01||M.Com. having 8 years' experience OR with SAS and 8 years' experience in Audit and Accounts.|
|01||MS in Computer Sciences / BCS / BE in Engineering from HEC recognised University having 2-3 years' experience of Database Administration. Must possess good oral and written communication skills as well as good presentation skills. In depth knowledge of the current leading databases, development tools, middieware tools, hardware platforms and operating systems. Well versed about mulitear vs client / server models of software systems and database technologies (e.g. Transactional, Relational, Object Oriented and Distributed Database) in general. Fully equipped with the techniques and technologies regarding backup, recovery and performance tuning of modern Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), Object Oriented Database Management Systems (OODBMS). Well aware of installation, restoration and migration of relational and distributed database systems across different platforms and servers.|
|02||BCS from HEC recognized University, preferably having one year experience. Should have good communication and technical skills. Good knowledge of current leading software development tools and operating systems. Ability to write technical reports and to communicate affectively, both orally and in writing.|
|01||Master Degree in Computer Sciences / BCS (Honors) from HEC recognised University, preferably having 1-2 years of experience in Web Development and have excellent knowledge of latest Software tools and packages. Must be well versed with graphic designing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash and Dreamweaver. Have good knowledge of Microsoft Net framework Certificate in Graphic Designing / E-Commerce will be an additional advantage.|
|9||Data Entry Operator
|08||Graduate from HEC recognised University with knowledge of computer having typing speed 40 w.p.m. who can operate Word, Excel, Power Point and other related software packages like Corel Draw, Photoshop etc|
|01||B.Com. with atleast 2nd Division and 5 years' experience in relevant field.|
|02||Ex-Army Personnel. A retired JCO from fighting / supporting Arms with minimum 24 years colour service.|
|04||Intermediate, with computer knowledge having typing speed 40 w.p.m. and able to operate Word, Excel, PowerPoint.|
|13||Security Guard / Security Specialist
|06||Ex-Army Personnel having atleast 15 years of colour service in fighting supporting Arms.|
|14||Assistant Store Keeper
|02||Matric with minimum 3 years relevant experience.|
|04||F.A. with minimum 2-3 years relevant experience.|
|02||Middle having LTV driving License with minimum 5 years' experience.|
|03||Middle with relevant experience and should have Driving License.|
(Ac Technician, Lift Operator / Technician)
|04||Matric with Diploma from recognized institution have minimum 3 years' experience in the relevant field.|
|03||Middle with 5 years' experience in the field.|
|04||Middle with 5 years' experience in the field.|
|07||Middle having 3 years relevant experience of working.|
|06||Middle, preferably Matric having know-how of office decorum.|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application process shall consist of two phases:
- Online submission
- Manual submission
- The candidate shall fill an online form available at UHS website (https://forms.uhs.edu.pk/jobs
- Before applying online, the candidate must deposit a processing fee (non - refundable), through bank challan at National Bank of Pakistan, Sheikh Zayed Hospital Branch Lahore (A/c # 3164498127) or submit a pay order / demand draft of the same amount in the name of Treasurer, University of Health Sciences Lahore. The candidate shall enter the number of his/her bank challan / DD / PO in his / her online form. The detail of the amount is as below:
- BPS 01 to 04 = no processing fee
- BPS 05 to 10 = Rs. 300/-
- BPS 11 to 16 = Rs. 500/-
- BPS 17 and Above = Rs.1000/-
- Applicant should fill the form carefully; complete the application by entering personal information, educational Information, experience, etc. Once the form is submitted, the candidate shall not be able to edit it.
- The candidate should get a print of the online filled form by clicking "DOWNLOAD AND PRINT" button. If the facility of downloading and printing is not available at that time, the candidate can access his/her form any other time by clicking "SEARCH" button.
- The print out of filled form, along with the attested copies of certificates, testimonials, CNIC and passport size colored photographs, original bank challan / DD / PO of paid processing fee must reach the office of Director (Admin and Coord) University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore, by post or by hand on or before 24.12.2021 during working hours.
- It shall be mandatory for the candidate to complete both phases of form submission, i.e., online and manual.
- BPS appointments shall be on contract basis (except Registrar). Registrar shall be appointed in terms of Section 17 (1) of UHS Ordinance 2002.
- Those having foreign qualifications are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- University reserves the right to post the selected candidates at any campus of university (City and Jinnah Campus KSK).
- The appointment shall be subject to Police Verification and other checks including references, educational and professional.
- Applications that are incomplete (in any way) or received after due date shall not be entertained.
- The age should not be more than 55 years on 24.12.2021.
- Applicants already working Government / Semi-Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- The selected candidates will be governed by the UHS Service Statues and Rules / Regulations amended from time to time.
University of Health Sciences
Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore
Ph: 99231304-09, UAN:111-33-33-66, Ext 354
Fax: 99230870 Website: www.uhs.edu.pk
Posted On 11 Nov
Last Date 25 Nov
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters8 Posts
- Masters18 Posts
- Masters3 Posts
- Masters11 Posts
- Others1 Posts
- Others10 Posts
- Others3 Posts
- Others1 Posts