Public Sector Organization Jobs Detail
A Public Sector organization is looking for highly energetic, talented, qualified and competent Pakistani nationals for appointment against following posts on regular/contract basis. Candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria as mentioned against each may apply for consideration:-
|S #||Post||Pay Scale||Qualification / Division||Experience in Relevant Field|
|21100-1300-60100||B.Sc. (1st Division)||Experienced candidates will be preferred|
(Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Welding, Automobile, Computer)
||Experienced candidates will be preferred|
|5.||Scientific Assistant-Ill||14710-800-38710||Matric (Science) with minimum 2nd Division, at least 50% marks||a. 06 Year Experience in Scientific Lab.|
|6.||Jr. Assistant-1 (Admin)||21100-1300-60100||BCS/BBA (like HRM/Marketing/IT/Supply Chain Management) Two years, 1st Division or BA/B.Sc (1st Division) or equivalent to other admin related qualifications as per HEC Standard||Experienced candidates will be preferred|
|7.||Driver-III||14710-800-38710||a. Matric having civil Driving License with LTV and M1V. • Height of candidate must have 168 cm (66" inches)||a. 03 years in Driving|
|8.||General Attendant-II||12280-600-30280||Matric (Preferably 1st Division)||Experienced candidates will be preferred|
|9.||Sanitary Attendant-II||12280-600-30280||Literate||Experienced candidates will be preferred|
- Eligible candidates may apply On-Line at IP Address: http://184.108.40.206/home within fifteen (15) days after publication of this Public Notice.
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Div. in the final degree/certificate (Sr 1, 2, 3 & 6) only one second Div. (50% marks) in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Age must not be more than 35 years and less than 18 years upto closing date of advertisement.
- Candidate must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from Pakistani Govt. recognized institutes/universities.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after completion of minimum prescribed qualification (post qualification experience).
- Candidates already employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organizations must apply through proper channel and NOC will be required at the time of test/interview.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Posts mentioned at Sr No. 1, 2 & 6 are regular and Sr No.3,4,5,7,8 & 9 are contract posts.
- Individual having dual nationality or married to foreign national is not eligible to apply.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Information, regarding qualification/ experience/grade/division provided in the application will be considered final and change/claim whatsoever will not be acceptable during or after selection.
- Any concealment about qualification etc. will be tantamount to misrepresentation and dealt with accordingly. Candidature of such individuals shall be cancelled at any stage and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during or after selection.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
PO Box 2151 Islamabad
Ph: 051-9248951-3 Ext. 2320 & 2321