Population Welfare Department Jobs Detail
Population Welfare Department Sindh Invites applications from Differently Abled Person candidates having Domicile of Sindh as mentioned against each post to fill the 5% vacant posts reserved for Differently Abled persons. Application must be addressed to Secretary, Population Welfare Department Sindh, Karachi.
|S. No.||NAME OF POST||BPS||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE||AGE||NO. OF POSTS RESERVED FOR 5% QUOTA FOR DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS||PLACE OF VACANCY|
||18-28 Years||3||2 posts (Sindh Rural) 1 post (Sindh Urban)|
||21-30 Years||01||Sindh Domicile|
|03||LDC /Junior Clerk||11||
||18-28 Years||01||Sindh Domicile|
The applicants must enclose following documents with their application
- Attested copies of academic qualification certificate.
- Disability Certificate issued by Authority as notified by Social Welfare Department, Government of Sindh (PCRDP) or from Civil Surgeon, or CN IC issued by NADRA exclusively for Differently Abled Persons.
- Attested copy of CNIC, experience certificate, Domicile, PRC and two passport size recent photographs.
- All applications must be addressed to Director (Administration) at Population Welfare Department Sindh, at 11th Floor, NICL Building near Gora Qabrastan, Abbasi Shaheed Road, Karachi and reach within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- After scrutiny of documents suitable and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Incomplete applications / applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates appearing for test/ interview.
- No application shall be entertained if submitted in person or without required attested documents.
- The department may vary the number of above posts, if necessary.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is allowed as per Government of Sindh policy.
- Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
Assistant Director (Administration)
Population Welfare Department