|2||Photographer||1||Diploma & Certificates|
|3||Operation Theatre Technician||10||Bachelors|
|5||Projectionist||6||Diploma & Certificates|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ Merged Areas for the following temporary posts in Directorate General of Population Welfare Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The requisite qualification and experience shown against each post is as under:-
|S.No||Nomenclature||BPS||No. of posts||Zonal Quota||Age limit||Qualification|
|18 to 30||
|18 to 30||
|18 to 30||Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) from an institute, recognized by the
Board of Technical Education, in the field of Electrical or Electronics";
|18 to 30||Second Class Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University with Statistical /
Economics /Mathematics/ Sociology or Commerce as one of the subject and
having Diploma / Certificate in Computer/Information Technology from a
|18 to 30||
|6||Photographer||12||01||Zone 2=01||18 to 30||Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) from an institute, recognized by the
board of Technical Education, in the field of Electrical or Electronics.
|18 to 30||At least Second Division Intermediate School Certificate or its equivalent
qualification from a recognized Board;
(ii) a speed of thirty (30) words per minute in typing.
|8||Male Motivator||08||01||Zone 2=01||18 to 30||At least Second Division Secondary School Certificate with Science from a
recognized Board; and
(ii) 02 years Diploma in the field of Surgical Technology from Khyber
Pakhtunkhwa Medical Faculty (Faculty of Paramedical & Allied Health
Science) or 02 years Diploma in the field of Surgical Technology from any
recognized institute registered with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Faculty
(Faculty of Paramedical &Allied Health Sciences).
|18 to 32||At least Second Class Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized
Board with two (02) years experience as Telephone Operator.
|06||06||Merit||18 to 35||
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The candidates already in Govemment service may apply through
- Age, Qualification & Experience will be counted as per last date of
- Age relaxation as per upper age limit will be applicable as per Government
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificate from HEC must be
- Applicants are advised to submit their application forms within will not be entertained.
- Only eligible, short listed candidates will be called for screening test
- Incomplete applications or application submitted with fake documents
- The competent authority has the right to defer or cancel the recruitment
- Mobile phones, weapons, calculator or any other electronic devices
- Fee in not transferable or refundable.
- No application will be entertained by hand.
- Application form and fee deposit slip may be downloaded/obtained
- Attested Copy of CNIC and two white back ground passport size
- Form processing fees shall be deposited in any HBL & Silk Bank
- Duly filled in application forms along with original deposit slip, publication of this advertisement to:- Manager Operations, Islamabad. For query or help dial# 051-2153577-9.
- Candidates submitting wrong information / documents will recruitment process.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ATS to download and
- Candidates are directed not to give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening
- The competent authority has the right to increase/decrease number
- Only shortlisted candidates in the screening / skill / testimonials for further evaluation process on the basis of criteria
- Screening test marks will not be counted towards final selection and
- Final selection will be made as per Government policy in the ESTACODE proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview. the advertisement rules to submit separate application forms & deposit slips for each post. provided. 20 days from the issue of this advertisement. Applications received after due date after complete scrutiny of application forms. will be rejected at any stage ofthe recruitment process. process at any stage. will not be permissible in the test centers. from the ATS official website: hftps:/wvvw.ats.org.pis photographs must be attached with application form. online country wide branches. should reach within 20 days through any courier service/registered post after Allied Testing Services (ATS),
Address:171-G Street No.36, Sector F-101I, be declared as "concealment of fact "and will be dropped out from the Print their Roll No. Slips from website: https:/www.ats.org.pk test through postal/courier means. of posts in each category. test will be asked to submit their attested/ verified documents of selection as per relevant rules of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. will be used for the purpose of shortlisting. Revised Edition 2011.