|4||Assistant Manager Procurement||1||Masters|
|5||Senior Finance Officer||1||Masters|
Applications are invited from the candidates for the following posts mentioned below in Khyber Medical College, Peshawar(MTI)
|S.#||Positions||Qualification and Experience|
a. Paeds Gastroenterologist
b. Urology (preferably Paediatric Urologist)
g. Interventional Radiologist
(i)- PMC (Interim or Final) criteria (Erstwhile PM&DC).
(ii). MTI Act, 2015, rules and regulations shall apply.
FAMILY MEDICINE DEPARTMENT
|3||SENIOR FINANCE OFFICER
|MBA Finance/M.Com (16 years of education)/ACCA (Qualified)/CA (Finalist)
Candidates must have MBA (Finance) or equivalent degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 03 years relevant experience of materials management department or purchase department in the healthcare Industry/reputed hospital/organization is required
Candidates having BBA (Finance) or equivalent degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 05 years relevant experience of materials management department or purchase department in the healthcare industry/reputed hospital/organization is required.
|M.Sc/M.A with at least 2nd Division from a recognized University.
Three years administrative experience in a Medical College/Educational Institute hostel. Preference will be given to public sector employee.
|6||CHOWKIDAR (Contract)||Preferably literate.
Preference will be given to retired personnel from F.C./Police/Armed Forces/Private Security Companies.
|7||Record Keeper(Contract)||a) Secondary School Certificate in 2nd Division from recognized Board. Two years experience as record keeper in any recognized Govt. institute or five years experience in a semi Govt. institute.|
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Applications (on prescribed form) along with complete Resume/CV, CNIC, all educational documents, experience certificates, Research Publications (S.# 1 to 2). Professional certifications/diploma and other relevant documents duly attested should reach the office of the Dean KMC within FIFTEEN (15) days of the publication of this advertisement. Forms are available on KMC website i.e. http://www.kmc.edu.pk. Applicants should deposit Rs. 1000/- (from S. No. 1 to 5) and Rs. 500 (from S No. 6 to 7) for the above posts as processing fee non-refundable) in NBP, University Campus Branch, Peshawar in favour of Dean, KMC, slips are available at NBP, Account No.NIDA-10-4 and attach original slip with application form.
2. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
3. Any application/documents received after the closing time and date shall be rejected. No documents will be accepted/changed/replaced once received along with the application. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
4. Experience marks for the relevant experience shall be awarded to only those candidates who provide valid documentary evidence for the claimed relevant experience required for the position applied for. Only post qualification relevant experience will be considered.
5. It will be the responsibility of candidates to provide valid equivalency certificate from HEC Pakistan along with the application to justify their academic eligibility for the post to be applied for.
6. Degree in-progress types of academic certificate shall not be considered.
7. Candidates applying for more than one post shall apply separately, depositing Rs. 1000/- (from S. No. 1 to 5) and Rs. 500 (from S. No. 6 to 7)
8. Candidates at Serial No. 1 & 2 (a) must submit name, email address, contact number, and designation of three referees.
9. Only shortlisted candidates as per prescribed criteria shall be called for the interview.
10. Services of selected candidates will be governed under the KPK Medical & Teaching institution Reform Act, 2015 (amended from time to time).
11. Civil/Government servant or employee of any organization shall apply through Proper Channel (in case of civil servant the applicant shall submit an NOC from his/her parent department along with the application).
12. All Civil/Government servants (if selected) or employee of any organization will resign from Civil/Govt. service or from employment of any other organization. No lien or any such relief of any sort shall be acceptable.
13. All recruitment will be done on merit basis. Therefore, any reason to influence the process will make candidate liable for disqualification in the said selection process.
14. Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from the selection process if she/he: a. Has been convicted by a court of law or dismissed/terminated/removed from service; and/or b. Furnishes any false / forged information and for documents while applying for any post; and/or c. Suppresses any information which may lead to her/his disqualification from selection; and for d. Attempts to influence the selection process in her/his favour or against any other candidate; and/or Misbehaves during the test and/or selection interview.
15. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview
16. The competent authority of MTI KMC shall have the undeniable vested right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the advertisement without providing any reason.
17. Quota for Minorities and disabled persons shall be followed in accordance with the applicable rules/regulations of the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as amended from time to time.
18. Selected clinical faculty member must do mandatory IBPS as per MTI-Act 2015 (amended from time to time).
19. KMC is an equal employment opportunity provider.
20. No TA/DA is allowed for test/interview.
KHYBER MEDICAL COLLEGE,
Jobs In Khyber Medical College Peshawar 04 Nov 2019
Jobs In Khyber Medical College Peshawar 27 Mar 2019
Jobs In Khyber Medical College Peshawar 27 January 2019
Jobs In Khyber Medical College Peshawar 27 Jan 2019
Jobs In Khyber Medical College Peshawar 26 Jan 2019`
Jobs In Khyber Girls Medical College Peshawar 15 Oct 2018
Jobs In Khyber Medical College Peshawar 12 September 2018
Jobs In Khyber Medical College Peshawar 12 Sep 2018
Jobs In Khyber Medical College Peshawar 11 Sep 2018
Jobs In Khyber Medical College Peshawar 30 Jun 2018
Jobs In Khyber Medical College Peshawar 05 Jun 2018