Irrigation Department Govt of Sindh Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Sindh Province for appointment against the following posts
|Sr: No.||Name of Post with BPS||Age||Minimum Qualification experience||Domicile PRC|
|1||Waterman (BPS-01)||18-28||5th class pass||Hyderabad|
|2||Helper (BPS-01)||18-28||5th class pass||Hyderabad|
|3||Chowkidar (BPS-01)||18-28||5th class pass||Hyderabad|
|4||Coolie (BPS-01)||18-28||5th class pass||Hyderabad|
Applications of the candidates should be accompanied with two current passport size photographs, C.V. attested photocopies of CNIC. Domicile, PRC on "IT form coupled with attested Academic/ Testimonials Certificates and experience Certificate, if required.
The applications sent to the Executive Engineer, Feeder Division Hyderabad Left Bank Barrage Colony Hyderabad of Unemployment Cell before 24-09-2021.
- The Post applied for must be clearly mentioned on the top right side of the envelope and also in the application.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already employed in Districts/ Province/ Federal Government/public sector/semi-Government organizations must route their applications through proper channel.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview through publication on the fixed date.
- For positions requiring specific districts. the applicants must be holding domicile of that respective district.
- There will be general relaxation of (15) fifteen years in the upper age limit to all the applicants as provided under Notification No. S0.11(SGA&CD) 5-64/2011, dated 14-09-2018.
- Canvassing in any form/manner by the candidate shall be caused of his/her dis-qualification.
- The 5% minority and 15% women quota as per Government policy shall strictly be adhered to.
- The Candidates should submit their applications within 15 days of the publication.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- Website Sindh Rozgar Scheme: www.sindhrozgar.gos.pk
FEDERAL DIVISION HYDERABAD