Health Department Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs Detail
The Government of Pakistan has received financing from the World Bank to finance the availability. utilization, and quality of primary healthcare services in Selected Districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. To support implementation of the Project, Health Department intends to hire the services of Ministerial staff support staff for Project Management Unit (PMU) of Project KP HCIP for the following Peshawar-based positions. Skills & competencies required for the job are summarized below.
|1. MIS Officer 01 Skills/qualifications/experience:|
- MCS/ MSC.CS/MIT with Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience or BCS (4 years) with 7 years relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the current leading technologies of databases, networks, web development tools, and operating systems.
- Age Limit: 30-45 years of age at the time of application.
- Well-versed with Data Analysis/Database Development.
- Well-versed with office productivity tools.
- Well-versed with Web Development/ Management.
- Preference will be given to those who have developed/contribute to development of Web
- Application/Databases or analysis of any major survey.
|2. Accountant Skills/qualifications/experience:|
- BBA/B.Com or equivalent qualification from HEC recognized University
- At least 2 years relevant Experience
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Up to 35 years of age at time of application
|3. Office Assistant 02 Skills/qualifications/experience:|
- BA/B.Sc or equivalent from HEC recognized University with at least two years demonstrable
- experience as an office assistant.
- Age Limit: Up to 35 years of age.
|4. Telephone Operatar/Receptionist 01 (Female)Skills/qualifications/experience:|
- BA/BSc or equivalent from HEC recognized University with relevant experience and shall possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to think quickly and clearly, especially when faced with angry customers. Telephone operators also need to be able to speak clearly and pleasantly at all times.
- Age Limit: Up to 35 years of age
|General Experience for all positions:|
- Familiarity with government departments and systems would be accorded weightage.
- Written and oral fluency in English is required. Proficiency in, Pashto and Urdu shall be accorded due weightage.
- Demonstrated Computer Skill (Proficiency in using computer desktop application MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Shortlisting will be based on qualification and experience (CVs) followed by interviews.
Potential candidates may submit their detailed CVs along with Application and attested copies of degrees/certificate experience certificates to the address mentioned below latest by November 17, 2021.
Project Director Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Human Capital Investment Project (KP-HCIP) Health Department, Civil Secretariat, HRD Building Second Floor HSRU Khyber Road Peshawar. Phone:091-9210878