Pakistan Railways Jobs Detail
Applications for filling up under-mentioned vacancies are invited from the young and enthusiastic individuals, Pakistan Nationals belonging to the civil districts falling within the territorial jurisdiction of Pakistan Railways / Karachi Division.
|S. / No.||Category||Category BPS||of Vacancies||Minimum Educational Qualification||Remarks|
|1||Gateman||2||35||Middle||Contract appointment for a period of two years.|
- Pakistani National 18 to 25 years + 05 (Five years) general age relaxation in upper age limit on 27.12.2021.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen, the upper age limit is relax able to the extent of service rendered by him in the Armed Forces or 15 years in addition to item No.1 above, whichever is less.
- The age of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Buddhist Community, Sindh Rural Areas is relaxed for 03 years in addition to item No. 1, above.
- Age limit is relax able up to 3 years for the candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural).
- Government servants and contract employees who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date of receipt of application age limit is relax able 10 years in addition to item No. (i) above.
- Only those applicants belonging to District / Districts falling under territorial jurisdiction of Karachi Division are eligible to apply.
- Only male candidates are eligible.
- The age of Sons of deceased Civil Servant who has died during service is relaxed by 05 years in addition to item No.1 above.
Mirpurkhas, Thatta, Tharparkar, Umerkot, Kotri, Jamshoro, Sanghar, Dadu, Tando Adam, Badin, Hyderabad, Karachi, Tando Muhammad Khan, Tando Allah Yar, Matiari, (Station falling on Meter gauge Mirpurkhas to Nawabshah Station of Karachi Division).
(Applications of the candidates of Jalal Mari, Shandadpur, Jundo, Sharhari will not be entertained as these areas fall within Sukkur Division).
(Application of the candidates of Rehmanl Nagar, Pyaro Goth, Radhan, Mehar, K.N.Shah will not be entertained as these areas fall within Sukkur Division).
Quotas to be observed
- 60% open Merit (Regional Quota will be applicable).
- 20% quota for Son / Daughter of Railway employee including 2% fixed for son / daughter of Railway deceased employee.
- 10% quota for ex-Servicemen.
- 5% quota for Minorities / Non-Muslim in all Categories.
- 5% quota for Orphan in all Categories.
- Attested copies of educational certificates with Marks sheets.
- Attested copies of Computerized National Identity Card.
- Attested copy of Domicile Certificate I PRC.
- Character Certificate in original.
- Attested copies of Relationship Certificate / Service Certificate in case of Railway employees' sons / daughters.
- Candidates who applied against the quota of orphan/destitute should produce relevant documents with application.
- Three recent passport size photographs should be enclosed with application.
- Telephone numbers, Mobile numbers should be mentioned on the applications / envelopes.
- In case of ex-serviceman, discharged certificate from the military department showing service rendered by them be produced.
INSTRUCTIONS /TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RECRUITMENT
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms & conditions and found eligible, will be called for selection. Only those candidates will be called afterward for interview who will qualify the test.
- In case of Children of Railway employees, the father / mother of the candidate has to submit an affidavit that no one of his children has been appointed against Railway employees quota previously.
- The selected candidates will be required to pass prescribed Medical examination from Pakistan Railways Hospital only.
- Candidates who have at any time been convicted of offences involving moral turpitude who have been dismissed by the Central or any provincial Government of Pakistan will be considered ineligible for recruitment.
- Candidate who has married or intends to marry a person who is not National of Pakistan, shall not be eligible for appointment to any service or post under the Government of Pakistan.
- Government including Railway Servants should submit applications through their respective department / proper channel.
- No previous application, if any, will be entertained. Candidates may apply afresh.
- No relaxation in educational qualification and in the Medical fitness test
- The regional quota where applicable will be followed.
- No TA / DA or other expenses will be paid to candidates called for Physical / interview / Medical examination.
- Disabled persons and women are not eligible.
- Using internal / external influence for recruitment will render a candidate ineligible and disqualified for any employment in Pakistan Railways.
- Number of posts can be reduced/increased due to administrative reasons.
- The competent authority has the right to reject any application / all applications without assigning any reason under the rules.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
The candidates can submit their Application duly typed or written with complete bio-data thereon along with documents listed above directly in Recruitment Cell Divisional Superintendent Office Pakistan Railways. Karachi Division from 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM (except Saturday / Sunday) or send through registered post on the following address procedure:
- Divisional Superintendent Office, Pakistan Railways Karachi City Station11 Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
- Applications without documents or incomplete will not be accepted / entertained.
- Last date of submission of the application is 27.12.2021. The applications received after the date of expiry will not be entertained
- Two (2) Postal Envelopes (with postal stamps) with their complete/current Mailing address written thereon will also be sent with applications.
- Application along with all related documents mentioned above must be submitted or sent in file cover.
(Flt. Lt. (R) Mudasir Ahmed)
For Divisional Superintendent,
Pakistan Railways, Karachi
- Masters1 Posts
- -35 Posts
- -35 Posts
- Ph. D1 Posts
- Matric43 Posts