Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Jobs Detail
Application are invited against the following vacant positions on regular basis in the educational institutions of Federal Directorate of Education, Islamabad in (urban and rural areas of Islamabad Capital Territory) for the following posts:
|Sr. #||Nomenclature of the Post||BPS||Category||No. of Vacancies||Quota Distribution||Eligibility Criteria||Age Limit (Years)|
|1||Elementary School Teacher (EST) Male||14||a. Physics||52||Merit 20 ICT 132 (including 07 for Minorities & 03 for disabled persons) Punjab 60 (including 03 for Minorities & 01 for disabled persons) Sind (U) 09 (including 01 for Minorities) Sind (R) 14 (including 01 for Minorities) KPK 14 (including 01 for Minorities) Balochistan07 Ex-FATA 03 GB 01 AJK 02||Second Class/ Grade "C" (4 Years) Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification in relevant subject from a university recognized by HEC||18-25 Years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit|
|d. Computer Science||26|
|2||Elementary School Teacher (EST) Female||14||
||7||Merit 06 ICT 38 (including 02 for Minorities & 01 for disabled persons) Punjab 17 (including 01 for Minorities) Sind (U) 02 Sind (R) 04 KPK 04 Balochistan 02 Ex-FATA 01 AJK 01||Second Class/ Grade "C" (4 Years) Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification in relevant subject from a university recognized by HEC||18-25 Years plus five (5) years general relaxation In upper age limit|
Eiigibie interested candidates shall apply online (no hard copy shall be entertained) on the web portal of Education Testing Council (ETC) of Higher Education Commission. Recruitment process against the advertised posts shall be completed as under:
i. Submission of application:
How to apply/register for written test:
- Visit the following link http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- In case of difficulty during online registration, visit "onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk"or download the user manual available at httpjfietc.hec.gov.pk
- Only online SUBMITTED applications will be considered for ETC test.
- Test fee of Rs. 600/- is to be deposited online/ATM in the account No.17427900133401. Account Title Higher Education Commission, Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742
- Applicants are required to submit original fee deposit slip through courier to Member's House, HEC , Sector H-8, Islamabad, on or before the last date of registration. Mention your CNIC number at the back of your deposit slip.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The last date for online registration is September 20, 2021.
- Intimation about date and venue of the test shall be communicated electronically through SMS/Email of the candidate only.
- Help lines:051-111-119-432,0334-111-9432
ii. Interview/ selection process:
- Based on test results short listed candidates shall be called for formal interview.
- Intimation about the venue and the date of interview shall be communicated through invitation letter sent through postal mail/courier service, available email address of the candidate and through official website of Federal Directorate of Education ( www.fde.gov.pk )
The short listed candidates would be required to bring original documents along with an attested copy of each at the time of interview.
(Director Schools )
Federal Directorate of Education
Rohtas Road, G-9j4, Islamabad
Phone # 051-9260297, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted On 21 Oct
Last Date 05 Nov
- Bachelors17 Posts
Posted On 28 Sep
Last Date 07 Oct
- Masters1 Posts
Posted On 26 Sep
Last Date 07 Oct
- Masters1 Posts
Posted On 30 Aug
Last Date N/A
- Bachelors337 Posts