WAPDA Jobs Detail
Applications are 'nvited from suitable / eligible candidates against the following posts on regular basis:
|Sr.||Nomen- No clature of . Post||BPS No. of
Qualification / Experience:
|1.||Deputy Director (Vigilance)||18 05||At WAPDA Projects anywhere ac's Pakistan||Retired officers of the Armed Forces of the rank of Major or equivalent having qualification of Intelligence Staff Course, Progressive Intelligence Course (PIC) or Basic Intelligence
Course and experience of intelligence duties in the field. Age: Maximum - 55 Years.
Instructions & Gene al Conditions:
- Prescribed application form is available on WAPDA's website www.wapda.gov.pk.
- Only shortlisted / eligible candidates will be called for test I interview.
- Government employees are required to obtain requisite permissions (if any).
- All Ex-Servicemen should be medically category 'A' and character at the time of discharge from the Armed Forces should be 'Exemplary' or equivalent.
- General age relaxation has already been included and no further relaxation shall be granted in the prescribed age limit. Age will be calculated as on last date of receipt of applications
- The initial appointment shall be on probation fora period of 01 year.
- Professional degrees must be verified from issuing authority.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- No TA I DA will be admissible to candidates for test / interview.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debased for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any mason.
- Applications carrying incomplete / incorrect information or received after last date of receipt shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria specified above may submit their job applications on prescribed form alongwith a detailed CV, attested copies of all educational / experience certificates (induding notification from MS Branch, GHQ regarding struck of strength), domicile certificate, CNIC and 02 recent passport size photographs to Director General (Recruitment), 13.26 WAPDA House, Lahore through courier I postal service within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- For any information / query, candidates may email on dgrectt©wapda.gov.pk or contact 12-42-99200483.
Director General (Recruitment) WAPDA
B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore.
Phone No. 042.99200483
- Bachelors40 Posts