Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) Jobs Detail
MEPCO is one of the biggest Distribution Companies of Electricity in the Public Sector serving more than 7 million consumers having 15000+ employees with annual turnover of more than Rs. 200 Billion and consisting of operational area covering 13 districts of Punjab. The Charter of MEPCO is to provide reliable and safe electric power supply to its consumers in its jurisdiction.
The services of dynamic and high calibre professional candidates (male / female) from all over Pakistan for the following post are required on the following Terms & Conditions:-
|Post / Position||Qualification & Experience Required||Job Profile||Age limit||Salary|
|Chief People Officer||Masters degree with fifteen (15) years post qualification relevant experience including minimum 3 years in leadership role.||This is a senior managerial position in the top management team of the company directly reporting to Chief Executive Officer MEPCO. The job requires to bring in vibrant HR Policies & Procedures for developing motivated and efficient man power. He shall also be responsible for adequacy of administrative support / services e' g. Transportation and communication facilities and record management, safety and security etc. . The Key tasks include development of modern and effective management process aligned overall organizational objectives. The incumbent will be responsible for management activities like job designs, recruitment, employee relations, performance appraisals, training & development and talent management.||Maximum 55 Years as on closing date||Market Based Salary|
INSTRUCTIONS /TERMS AND CONDITIONS: -
- The applicant must submit the form available at the link i.e. http://mepco-jobs.pitc.com.pk/ with scanned copy of testimonials. It can also be printed and submitted to the below mentioned address through post along with detailed CV highlighting the achievements made in the respective areas, copies of educational testimonials & experience certificates, 02 Nos. references and recent photographs.
- The applications must reach on or before 03.01.2022.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- Candidates already serving in Government / Semi-Government Organization / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel with NOC of the respective department issued on its letter head required on the day of interview.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA / DA in this regard will be admissible.
- Candidates Dismissed / Terminated from any organization or having criminal record shall not be eligible. A declaration on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- to above effect should be provided by the selected candidate.
- The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
- Age relaxation as per policy in vogue in MEPCO has already been included in above mentioned age limit and no further age relaxation will be granted in any case.
- The above mentioned position is purely contractual in nature, non-pensionable, no long-term benefit and shall not be converted into permanent position at any stage.
- The appointment will be made subject to fulfilment of all codal / legal / administrative formalities.
- MEPCO reserves the right to withhold / cancel the whole recruitment process for any or all posts at any stage without assigning any reason.
Director General (HR & Admn),
MEPCO H/Qs, Khanewal Road, Multan
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts