Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO) Jobs Detail
CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR
Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO), a leading public electric utility Company, endeavoring to provide uninterrupted electric supply to more than 5.6 million valued consumers with 20,433 employees is seeking the services of an experienced, dynamic, high caliber and result oriented professional to work as Chief Internal Auditor as part of its senior executive team, who can undertake the challenging assignment effectively.
- The Chief Internal Auditor, who is the head of the internal audit function in the Public Sector Company shall be accountable to the Audit Committee and have unrestricted access to the record.
- To evaluate Accounting, Financial, Credit and other Operational activities as an independent appraisal function.
- To ensure effective management of the Financial Resources of the Company.
- To review and appraise the soundness, adequacy and application of accounting, Financial & Operational controls.
- To formulate Internal Audit programs in such a way that all aspects of financial transactions are audited.
- To prepare reports observations, comments and recommendations based on carried out work.
- To develop an effective team of competent subordinates who understand and are able to discharge the obligations of their positions / jobs.
- To undertake special investigation at the directives of the Audit Committee / Board of Directors.
- To have liaison with the External and Commercial auditors of the Company.
QALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The candidate must have minimum five (05) years of relevant audit experience and must be:
- Member of a recognized body of professional accountants; or
- Certified Internal Auditor; or
- Certified Fraud Examiner; or
- Certified Internal Control Auditor; or
- Person holding a Master Degree in Finance from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
Ideal candidate should have strong business acumen and judgement, In-depth understanding of internal audit function in ERP environment, risk, systems and controls that meet IIA Standards and experience of senior management and Board level interaction.
That candidate must comply with Fit & Proper Criteria as Prescribed in Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Regulations.
REMUNERATION AGE & TENURE
- Candidate will be offered market based compensation package commensurate with the qualification and experience.
- Maximum 55 years as on the last date of submission of application.
Initial contract (with 3 months' probation) shall be for a period of three years extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms are available on LESCO website. Applications should be submitted through internet on LESCO website www.lesco.qov.pk and through post along with detailed CV, attested copies of testimonials, three reference letters and a recent photograph to the undersigned. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for Interview.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
- Departmental candidates are required to apply through proper channel.
- LESCO is an equal opportunity employer; females are equally encouraged to apply.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the advertisement or withhold the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- Last date for submission of application is 10-01-2022.
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR
Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO)
22-A Queens Road, Lahore. Ph # 042-99204811
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts