Applications are invited from eligible persons (Male & Female) domiciled in Punjab for recruitment on contract basis under the development project "National Oilseed Enhancement Program".
|Sr. No.||Position/Lump Sum Pay Package/ BPS||No. of post||Qualification/Experience/Age.|
|01||Qualifications: Master Degree in Agriculture Experience:
|01||Qualifications: Master Degree in Agriculture. Maximum age 35 years.|
|01||Qualifications: Intermediate (2n° division) with speed of at least 25 words per minute in English type writing. Age maximum 35 years.|
|01||Middle pass having LTV driving license with 'five (05) years experience. Age maximum 35 years.|
|01||Primary pass. maximum 35 years _Age|
|01||Having good health condition and knowledge of cleanness work.|
- Relaxation in upper age limit is not admissible.
- In case of other relevant degrees/Certificate, the equivalence certificate issued by the HEC/concerned Board will be provided by the candidate for the post at Sr. No. 01 to 03.
- Retired persons are not eligible. The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post specific, non-pensionable & conferring no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be initially for one (01) year which can be extended upto project period with the approval of competent authority.
- In case the project period is reduced/enhanced, contract appointment order will be amended accordingly with approval of competent authority.
- The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy and Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- The applications on prescribed form (which can be downloaded from www.acriouniab.gov.pk) may be addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the project/post applied alongwith curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate, position in Board/University, issued by the authorized Institute/ Madrissa, release orders for Ex-Service men, issued by the concerned authority/Institute and must reach by 24th January, 2022. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- The candidates for the post mentioned at Sr. No. 01 to 03 can also apply at www.iobs.puniab.qov.ok. However, hard copy of application form alongwith complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this department.
- List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query/ clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning), Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to interview date.
- List of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of Department Selection Committee, by the competent authority.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- The selected candidates for the post with lump sum pay are not entitled for the benefit of any pay protection.
- No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities & Disabled persons.
Section Officer (R&E)
Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, 2-Bank Road, Lahore 042-99210508