Pakistan Railways Jobs Detail
Pakistan Railways seeks suitable, qualified & experienced Human Resource Professional to serve in Pakistan Railways.
|Name of Post:||Advisor (Human Resource Development & Capacity Building) (MP-I) (One Post, Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore)|
|Required Educational Qualification & Experience||Ph.D in relevant subject(s) such as Business Management/ HR/ Capacity Building with 14 years professional experience in relevant field
Masters in relevant subject(s) such as Business Administration/ Management or HRM & Capacity Building from HEC recognized university with 18 years post qualification experience in relevant field.
- Recruitment will be made as Updated MP Scales Policy, 2021 issued by the Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan vide their O.M. No. 1/3/2020-E-6/E-8 dated 24-05-2021.
- The appointment will be on contract basis initially for a period of three (03) years further extendable for a maximum period of two (02) years on annual (yearly) basis subject to satisfactory performance.
- TORs, Job Descriptions etc, Educational Qualification with requisite experience in number of years etc., tenure of appointment, Pay Packages and short-listing criteria can be seen on our websites i.e. www.pakrail.gov.pk and www.railways.gov.pk
- Applications on prescribed format (available on our websites) alongwith complete CV, passport size photograph should reach at the address given below, during working hours within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement through courier or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org (soft copy on prescribed format). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Ministry of Railways reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
Room No. 339, Ministry of Railways,
3rd Floor, Block-D, Pak-Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Masters1 Posts
- -35 Posts
- -35 Posts
- Ph. D1 Posts
- Matric43 Posts